• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Colchester Derby Artwork

BlueJ

Royal Holloway Shrimper
sufcvscufccp9.jpg

What you guys think?

Only thing I don't quite get is why we're on the right hand side when we're the home team. I'm guessing it's because of the player pics fitting better that way?

Looks smart though.

Very good although a strange choice of players though, Scannell and Francis? Is it something to do with how they fit in or is it just a personal choice?

Ok we're on the right essentially because the only pictures of the managers I could find were or Tilly looking to the left and Lambert looking to the right. The players have been chosen on the basis of how easy it was to find pictures of them and then how easy they were to cut out.

Pretty good TPS.

I like the layout and the images of the managers.

Possibly could do with a little more subtle use of blending options, I'd advise doing some tutorials to learn some other ways of making players stand out, rather then the outer glow. Inner shadow doesn't really do it for me either.

Definitely a good wallpaper though mate, half tempted to nick it for mine..

What programe are you all using for these works of art? I would love to have a play around with this sort of stuff.

Pretty good TPS.

I like the layout and the images of the managers.

Possibly could do with a little more subtle use of blending options, I'd advise doing some tutorials to learn some other ways of making players stand out, rather then the outer glow. Inner shadow doesn't really do it for me either.

Definitely a good wallpaper though mate, half tempted to nick it for mine..

I chose the glow effect to mask where the cut on the image isnt quite perfect. I guess the inner shadow is a personal opinion thing then because I'm a fan of it.

And yeh I'm using photoshop for everyone else who has asked.

Now chaps, i'm no artist or a whizz at photoshop - but i think i've captured that certain essence with regards Col U with the following i just made: :)

484452785a9301378799l.jpg

Back