• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Collymore Collection

McScriven

The Ball Boy
Would anyone be interested in getting the Collymore Collection re-released on DVD as an opportunity has arisen for the Club?

Anyone interested leave your name here: min order is 150 copies so need enough interest to make it viable.

Dave

Ive got the VHS but I would be well up for that, provided you can improve the voiceover, and get rid of the three interviews with Murphy, Fry and Vic...

Definitely!

biggrin.gif

Not sure at how much at present but just seeing if the interest is there. Not sure if we'd be able to alter the voiceover or anything but will find out once I know we are considering it with interest.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Feb. 03 2005,13:29)]Ive got the VHS but I would be well up for that, provided you can improve the voiceover, and get rid of the three interviews with Murphy, Fry and Vic...
No leave them in. Part of the history, innit?

Yes V.interested. Would be great to relive the those goals.

I'd get one for my dad too.

Would be interested. Probably about 2 months too late in terms of maximum interest though (i.e just before Xmas).

I'd definitely buy one

Will there be an 'extras' DVD? Stuff like Stan arguing with Vanilla Ice on 'The Farm' or 'My 10 favourite dogging car parks' could prove popular
wink.gif

Plus issue a press release to The Sun about the DVD being available, show that there's still a corner of this country that doesn't hate the man.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ Feb. 03 2005,13:34)]Would be interested. Probably about 2 months too late in terms of maximum interest though (i.e just before Xmas).
Unfortuantely we've only just been approached by the company who made the original.

Im certainly interested but if you dont get enough interest Dave, you could always inter-mingle it with the 2004/05 season review at t'end of season!

cool.gif

Bit hard to do that Kev as we are doing the review in house.

Will be the best yet with loads more action and interviews, stats and the ability to choose two voiceovers with either BBC Essex's Nick Alliker, Terry Alderton or neither!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Feb. 03 2005,13:39)]Bit hard to do that Kev as we are doing the review in house.

Will be the best yet with loads more action and interviews, stats and the ability to choose two voiceovers with either BBC Essex's Nick Alliker, Terry Alderton or neither!
I didn't see your post above mine at the top of this page, so point taken ...

And im sure it will be the best yet. Mind you, i'm going to have to nab a copy of the latest one off someone to be the judge of that!

biggrin.gif

CMI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ Feb. 03 2005,13:44)]I am interested.

Scuse ignorance but is this the Collymore~Southend days collection or Collymore all clubs
rock.gif

Whatever, i'll definateley buy one.
Southend days

Back