• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

mattitouk

Life President
Hi All,

My friend sent me this poster below:, so I thought it would be only decent of me to share it with you, especially any fans not making the long journey to Wigan on Saturday, also as well as any parents wanting to take their kids out for a free footballing day over the weekend (well as cheap as cheap can be with kids in tow!!)

As you can see, it advertises Free Admission to all for their final home game of the season, as well as the opportunity for the kids (and yourselves of course) to have your picture taken with the Premiership League Trophy as well as the Essex Senior Cup.

Also any donations given on the day, go to the Indee Rose Trust, which basically is a trust for young children diagnosed with brain or spinal tumours.

CgWYZqfWIAANNRR.jpg

UTB
:happy:

Hi All,

My friend sent me this poster below:, so I thought it would be only decent of me to share it with you, especially any fans not making the long journey to Wigan on Saturday, also as well as any parents wanting to take their kids out for a free footballing day over the weekend (well as cheap as cheap can be with kids in tow!!)

As you can see, it advertises Free Admission to all for their final home game of the season, as well as the opportunity for the kids (and yourselves of course) to have your picture taken with the Premiership League Trophy as well as the Essex Senior Cup.

Also any donations given on the day, go to the Indee Rose Trust, which basically is a trust for young children diagnosed with brain or spinal tumours.

CgWYZqfWIAANNRR.jpg

UTB
:happy:

Fantastic charity, they do this every year and any donations on the gate go to this worthwhile cause. Great chance for kids to have their photo with the Premier league trophy as well.

Back