• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Congrats Southend

Proud to be a Cobbler

Best wishes from NTFC in League One next season, I'm glad you won. You throughly desvered over the season,
laugh.gif
See ya in 2006/07 hopefully in League One!
cool.gif

congratulations on beating lincoln today looking forward to another good day at the spread eagle and roots hall

Well done, this will now see the break up of Lincoln City as we know it(!).

On reflection, Bentley could well have got a penalty - listening on the radio, Lincoln did not seem to do much after Yeo's offside.

Looks as if the rare tradition of 4th not being fatal continues in League One!

Firstly thanks to yeovil and northampton for your comments it was nice to see a few yeovil fans in with us today at cardiff you are a great bunch.
As for northampton im gonna tip you for promotion just need a couple of more players and you will be up next season.
Im so glad we beat those hoof-ball merchants im sure a lot of there fans present today will be calling in sick on tuesday morning with neck ache! lol.

Thanks guys. Looks like Yeovil will pick up at least six points next season
tounge.gif

Seriously though, I'd much rather have gone up as play-off winners instead of second or third. It was truly fantastic. Just think, next season, City Ground, Hilsbrough (Hopefully), Layer Road, I can't wait.

The only way is Jupp.

northbank blue - please do not tip us for promotion, we cannot handle being favouries :-(

Your assesment is spot on, a couple of players we could do with. For starters, a midfield enforcer a la Mark Bentley, in your face, strong, tall, passionate!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ May 28 2005,23:01)]City Ground, Hilsbrough (Hopefully), Layer Road,
Must be the first time Layer Road has been mentioned in the same breath as those two grounds!

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Herts_Cobbler @ May 29 2005,11:09)]Your assesment is spot on, a couple of players we could do with. Ā For starters, a midfield enforcer a la Mark Bentley, in your face, strong, tall, passionate!
and 13 bookings a season!! Bents is quality, took him some time to adjust but he gets better every game.....................but hands off Cobbler!!
biggrin.gif

Congatulations, Shrimps - you deserved it. My sons & I had a great time in our visits to Roots Hall in the last 2 seasons (i.e. since YTFC got into the league!) Look forward to next season - The Cork & Cheese & The Broker beckon.

i think its fair to say that whoever won the heat between us and northampton would have gone up

Back