• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Connie

Connie - Stay or Go ?

• His staying

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • His going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just to see what people think, its not saying Connie WILL stay, just what do we think.

I think he's going, i.e. he is going as opposed to "his going" which is the "going" that belongs to him (the way you have done it)

Sorry am in one of those moods tonight

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fbm @ April 21 2004,00:59)]I think he's going, i.e. he is going as opposed to "his going" which is the "going" that belongs to him (the way you have done it)

Sorry am in one of those moods tonight
Is this one of those moods that caused you to omit the punctuation at the end of both your sentences ?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sorry I'm in one of those moods this morning.
cool.gif

I would like it if he stays, but if he goes then he wouldn't stay, but if he stays he wouldn't go, so to stay or to go, the choice is his.

WHAT A FECKING STUPID POLL

and it's 'he's' not 'his'

"His staying"?!

His staying what?

His staying banana milkshake?
His staying champion buffoon-loving chameleon?

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ April 21 2004,09:06)]WHAT A FECKING STUPID POLL
Totally agree Leeboy & the rest of you.  Think I'll go on a Gooners website now & post a poll "Thierry Henry - will he ever score again".  
biggrin.gif

But you know ArseMad13 "his" a FECKING STUPID PERSON.  
mad.gif

Arsenal - Will they win anything this season? Yes or no ...

WS

Alas, Mike, they'll win the league.

As for this poll - I refuse to vote for a poll where the question doesn't even make sense.  

Unbefcukinlievable... the ability of some of our members to tap on their keyboards before engaging their brains never ceases to stupefy me...

ghostface.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ April 21 2004,09:06)]I would like it if he stays, but if he goes then he wouldn't stay, but if he stays he wouldn't go, so to stay or to go, the choice is his.

WHAT A FECKING STUPID POLL

and it's 'he's' not 'his'
Its f**king, not fecking.Tut.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 21 2004,10:05)]Its f**king, not fecking.Tut.
Hasn't the International Swearing Council recognised "feck" as a different word, and one of Irish origin (meaning "oh, bother"), from the word "f**k"?

rock.gif
unclesam.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ April 21 2004,10:07)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 21 2004,10:05)]Its f**king, not fecking.Tut.
Hasn't the International Swearing Council recognised "feck" as a different word, and one of Irish origin (meaning "oh, bother"), from the word "f**k"?

rock.gif

unclesam.gif

Matt
b******s.

Personally I think this a great poll and I really enjoyed taking part. I especially like the way that it doesn't oversimplify the issue. This is a perfect example of the world wide web being used to increase supporter participation and fan democracy.

For those still confused the poll is not about what you think will happen but what you THINK will happen.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]For those still confused the poll is not about what you think will happen but what you THINK will happen.
So you're saying it's not about what you think will happen?

Back