• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Conspiracy Theories

Which conspiracy theories might just be true?

• The New World Order/Illuminati exist

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Absolutely none of them.

If anyone says the moon landings didn't happen should be kicked off the internet forever.

JFK's assination is the most likely conspiracy, but I'm not sure the CIA/FBI were behind it.

All conspiracies are made up by a secret organisation which consists of 3 members, the Queen, Jesus and Joe Kinnear.

Where's the "none of the above" option?

It should be at the bottom. :hilarious:

However I believe that the ShrimperZone mods are in charge of something. Just what it is I'm not sure. :unsure:

However I believe that the ShrimperZone mods are in charge of something. Just what it is I'm not sure. :unsure:

I'll let you in on a little secret, there is nothing going on behind the scenes of SZ.

Last edited by Cricko; Today at 12:48 PM.

Back