• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Contestant raped on Big Brother

Makes you wonder why the production staff didn't get involved and put a stop to it.

Makes you wonder why the production staff didn't get involved and put a stop to it.
Agree to an extent, but it's difficult to tell what actually happened from the reports, she might just be a crap shag. (Not defending rape in any way - if she had passed out he should have his dick cut off)

Simply confirms the mentality of those who apply for this show. Lacking.

On the contrary it just confirms a misguided perception of what you think Big Brother contestants are like.

It may come as a surprise, although I doubt it, but all bar 1 person that has that applied for Big Brother down the years across the globe have no intention of raping anyone and nor do they harbour any thoughts remotely of that nature.

They may be show-offs desperate to get on tv but to imply all Big Brother contestants have the mentality of a rapist is an appalling thing to say.

Anyhow, this whole saga will no doubt add another chapter to the 2012 re-working of the Anthony Hutton Report.

think you'll find sex is supposed to be the choice of both participants - otherwise its illegal. Rape doesn't have degrees of acceptability based on looks and that attitude is indefensible.
Yes - because I thought she was half decent, clearly means I want to rape her. :stunned:

Maybe you failed to notice that "I would" is a fairly common way of suggesting that the lady has favourable features,and therefore within this context wouldn't mean that C would do what the man in the article did
I'd also add that my next post explained pretty much what I think should happen to all rapists. But let's not let the facts get in the way of internet banter, eh? :happy:

On the contrary it just confirms a misguided perception of what you think Big Brother contestants are like.

It may come as a surprise, although I doubt it, but all bar 1 person that has that applied for Big Brother down the years across the globe have no intention of raping anyone and nor do they harbour any thoughts remotely of that nature.

They may be show-offs desperate to get on tv but to imply all Big Brother contestants have the mentality of a rapist is an appalling thing to say.
Ooh, SG, my post clearly said that anyone applying was lacking in mentality! Are you twisting my words?

I would al;so like to add to the debate that if i could then i would also but as i cant its a mute point to make.

In that case let''s not debate this any longer. Let's all be quiet.

Back