• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Controversy

shrimperman

Manager
ShrimperZones resident player stalker was shopping in Sainsburys and bumped into Adam Barrett and his significant other. He was eyeing up a lovely piece of Salmon. Must be off to Grimsby.
oops.gif

He might be thinking of joining Juppy and Mark at the Gills...

For Cod sake! This is not the plaice for this!

They just get batter and batter.

While we're on the subject can anyone name a fish with 11 letters?

Having trawled the archives of the Zone I can't recall a fishier thread than this one. I feel eel just reading it.

I think I will pop out for a pint of bass just to get over the shock of these posts, and hope in vain that in the meantime, we sign Ray Parlour... he'd be quite a catch...

tounge.gif

Matt the Shrimp

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ June 05 2006,14:25)]Having trawled the archives of the Zone I can't recall a fishier thread than this one. I feel eel just reading it.

I think I will pop out for a pint of bass just to get over the shock of these posts, and hope in vain that in the meantime, we sign Ray Parlour... he'd be quite a catch...

tounge.gif

Matt the Shrimp
Smarty-pants...
tounge.gif
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimperman @ June 05 2006,11:48)]ShrimperZones resident player stalker was shopping in Sainsburys and bumped into Adam Barrett and his significant other. He was eyeing up a lovely piece of Salmon. Must be off to Grimsby.  
oops.gif
Well the real issue for me is the fact that he had his wife with him. I have not been able to get my beauty sleep today in preperation for my night shift as the kids are at home due to a "teacher trainning day" and yet Mrs Barrett, a teacher at my kids school, is swanning off at Sainsbuys.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Fitter @ June 05 2006,14:33)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimperman @ June 05 2006,11:48)]ShrimperZones resident player stalker was shopping in Sainsburys and bumped into Adam Barrett and his significant other. He was eyeing up a lovely piece of Salmon. Must be off to Grimsby.
oops.gif
Well the real issue for me is the fact that he had his wife with him. I have not been able to get my beauty sleep today in preperation for my night shift as the kids are at home due to a "teacher trainning day" and yet Mrs Barrett, a teacher at my kids school, is swanning off at Sainsbuys.
i'm normally down the pub on teacher training days so she's 1up on me
wink.gif

Which is another thing I don't buy. Teachers training day - surely its just a case of catching up on marking work?
rock.gif

*mod's hand moves over the cursor and promptly moves this thread to the pub*

For Gawd's Hake. Whelkome to a very sad thread. I think I've halibut as much as I can take for one day.

I think I'll call it a day and I'll finish by pointing out that there is no truth in the fact that Leeboy and I cannot stand each other.

Yes it's true.

He's not anemone
cool.gif

Back