• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Corbett not back until 2005

fbm

Blue tinted optimist⭐
"The classic comedy double act of Ronnie Corbett and Ronnie Barker, better known as "The Two Ronnies", is set to return to British TV screens. The show first aired in 1971 and ran for 15 years attracting up to 17million viewers a week.

Now, 17 years after the show ended, the BBC has confirmed that it's coming back. After filming a special BAFTA tribute show to Barker, the pair, both now in their 70's, decided to approach the BBC about reviving "The Two Ronnies".

A BBC spokesman said "A new series has been commissioned. It was just off the back of the Bafta tribute they did that went out last week. They decided they wanted to work together again.

"The show will feature new sketches interspersed with some of their classic material."

Ronnie and Ronnie have now started to write new material and hope to have their new show on the air in 2005."

laugh.gif

Sorry... couldn't resist... but not asking for spoof threads is just inviting trouble...

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>AAAAAAAA</span><span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>AAAAaaa</span>aaaaaaaargh&#33;

ghostface.gif

Still, I suppose I did ask for that.

sad.gif

Matt

Its like November all over again, with us cannot do our College work or Job due to us waiting for news over our &#39;new&#39; manager which we got Tilson instead of Collymore (who was our No1 choice) - very wise move from Martin
biggrin.gif

Jeez&#33; its killing me waitin for the news
mad.gif

PS: I hope Corbett &amp; Warren stay.

Back