• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Something interesting along side of the cottage pie is that he say's 'I've been in all sorts of situations, not getting paid and all sorts'!

Can you work out who posed the question?

I haven't seen the video yet.

Was it Scriven conducting the interview?

Was the camera repeatedly shaking, as if its operator was looking over his shoulder in fear of being attacked by a raging Glaswegian?

If yes, then it was probably Scriv.

No the camera was steady. And there were no Scottish men in sight, trully a cockney voice whoever it was. So anyone gonna ask for me?

nah this has got to be a jealous woohoo sufc

:nope: oh my goodness, how dare you suggest such a thing!! Can't be jealous because it's just a guy who made the shephards pie so it's fine :smile: Although, I am wondering who my new competition Lorraine is...!

:nope: oh my goodness, how dare you suggest such a thing!! Can't be jealous because it's just a guy who made the shephards pie so it's fine :smile: Although, I am wondering who my new competition Lorraine is...!
Just plain Lorraine, occasionally reigns in Spain...Why would I be competition? I'm just a friendly soul, only compete on the field!

Just plain Lorraine, occasionally reigns in Spain...Why would I be competition? I'm just a friendly soul, only compete on the field!

Welcome to the forum, glad you're a Chris fan :-D I would make him shephard's pie if he wants...!

Back