• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Countdown to Armageddon? What’s your prediction for 4th October.

What’s your expectations for 4th October

• We’re doomed, let’s start the Phoenix Club now!

Votes: 38 12.1%
  • It’s the administration game, bye bye 10 points

Votes: 160 51.1%
  • The Aussies will strike last minute and save us

Votes: 36 11.5%
  • Ron will pay the taxman and E.On, and the saga rolls on

Votes: 70 22.4%
  • Ron will have a bang on the head and will find us to the PL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 9 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I personally believe Justin is just a smoke screen that has no intention of purchasing us, he brought Ron time with the “Story of buying the club” but him and Ron are in the same bed chasing the dream of a property empire.

Both in it together.
Justin has no history in property at all if you look at his career path. The majority of his experience is in project management,

I thought the penalty would only apply to HMRC and football creditors not businesses like Emersons?
Yes I’ve re-read the NL statement from 26/7, I stand corrected.
As you say it’s just football related debt, thankfully.

“The Club, who can now move forward to commence the season, are also required to fulfil the following conditions:

a. The Club HMRC debt is to be discharged in full by their next court date, 23 August 2023. It should be noted that this remains a requirement from the League even if the court hearing is further adjourned past the 23 August 2023.

b. In addition, having discharged all outstanding Football Creditors, and all HMRC debt by 23 August 2023, it will be a condition of the license to ensure all new or any Football Creditors debts or HMRC debt are cleared on time to the satisfaction of the League at any point during the 2023-2024 season.

Should the above, set out in a or b not be satisfied, the Club will be subject to an immediate and automatic 10 points deduction. This is in addition to any other action deemed appropriate by the League when considering any new debt.”

Officially they don’t but.
But what? They say ‘we don’t accept it because X reason’

Ron changes X in his plans and it will get approved.

I’m sure a group of fans will try to stop the development, followed by a construction worker saying ‘Move out of my way, I need to earn a living’

And then the group of fans will try to put people off buying, but the houses will be used anyway. Council housing, affordable housing, people that don’t give a **** about football will buy housing.

All these ‘threats’ to boycott Ron’s future business in Southend are overplayed.

But what? They say ‘we don’t accept it because X reason’

Ron changes X in his plans and it will get approved.

I’m sure a group of fans will try to stop the development, followed by a construction worker saying ‘Move out of my way, I need to earn a living’

And then the group of fans will try to put people off buying, but the houses will be used anyway. Council housing, affordable housing, people that don’t give a **** about football will buy housing.

All these ‘threats’ to boycott Ron’s future business in Southend are overplayed.
Overplayed it is then Leeds sounds like you know what’s going to happen I’ll leave you to it.👍

Planning committees don't take the identity or character of the developer into any planning consideration at all.
People who want to buy a house won't care less what Ron did to SUFC, any more than people using various banks care about their record in money laundering and 101 other things.

I wonder if the electricity company will just send the bailiffs in?

Maybe Ron will pull it all 'out of the hat' at the last moment to look like he saved SUFC?

Prediction -

Taxman will get his money on the 3rd Oct, case dismissed on the 4th, to which a new winding up order will be placed on the club as there will be a new looming unpaid tax bill... and we start this whole process again.

Whether the Floodlights will be able to be switched on the 3rd is anyone's guess. Unsure how the bill is disputable.

With Fossetts essentially now dead in the water, it will depend on what's going to protect assets more for Ron... Admin or selling up for a quid and have to admit defeat that there is no pot of gold of a new stadium anymore.

Prediction -

Taxman will get his money on the 3rd Oct, case dismissed on the 4th, to which a new winding up order will be placed on the club as there will be a new looming unpaid tax bill... and we start this whole process again.

Whether the Floodlights will be able to be switched on the 3rd is anyone's guess. Unsure how the bill is disputable.

With Fossetts essentially now dead in the water, it will depend on what's going to protect assets more for Ron... Admin or selling up for a quid and have to admit defeat that there is no pot of gold of a new stadium anymore.
Sorry but what about the other debts now attached to the WUO ? Will those creditors withdraw their claim? Will the likes on N Power join the claim ? RM can’t just choose to pay HMRC at this point in time and they certainly won’t be withdrawing their claim as they know there is a chunk of additional due

If N power isn’t paid that potentially would be expulsion due to being unable to guarantee the club can fulfil its fixtures.

Liquidation possibly would protect RMs assets better than Admin due to the fact that there isn’t any nasty football club with a lease at RH.

Be the club sold, goes into Administration or Liquidation RM wont have to find the wages or juggle with his finances.

I am far from sure why at this time people believe FF is “essentially dead in the water “ without a football club to fund nothing changes the issue would be want to do with the stadium if it were built but SCC would be hard pushed not to take over it’s owners have if gifted to them.

Sorry but what about the other debts now attached to the WUO ? Will those creditors withdraw their claim? Will the likes on N Power join the claim ?
Might there be a rush to be the first to send the bailiffs in, as presumably with administration there will only be pennies in the pound to share. I assume all suppliers who can are insisting on cash on delivery at the moment.

Might there be a rush to be the first to send the bailiffs in, as presumably with administration there will only be pennies in the pound to share. I assume all suppliers who can are insisting on cash on delivery at the moment.
In terms of debt recovery the likelihood of any any bailiff shipping up is close to zero.

I am attaching a link to the NL rules its at number 13)

How much is in the last accounts in terms of creditors ?

I wonder if the leccy will really be switched off?

According to the Citizen’s advice;

Gas and electricity companies cannot cut off your supply unless they have first offered you a range of payment methods to help you pay. They must only disconnect your supply as a last resort and they must give you proper notice first.

Maybe Ratty could ask for a pre-payment meter ! LOL!!

Also, your power cannot be disconnected if you;
Are an OAP - Ratty
Have a long-term mental health condition - Ratty
Have severe financial problems - Ratty

So Ratty ? Get on to it!

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine