• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

And to think I got stick for suggesting his signings don't hang around long!

**ducks**

Spoiler:  
For the avoidance of doubt I think John White is a good solid signing, much in the mould of Marc Edworthy who was Brown's most successful signing, playing 2 and a bit seasons at Derby; Coker and Atkinson seem decent players who will perform a role; haven't seen much of Clifford or Reid as they haven't established themselves

Good luck to him. Didn't seem to be up to scratch for us either because of fitness or ability, or both. Probable next stop for him will be the Conference or Conference South.

Of course, Sod's law dictates that he'll sign for Wimbledon or Daggers and run rings around us when we play them :smile:

No suprise,did not look good enough for what we are trying to achieve.Frees up a space in the squad.Best of luck to him in the future.

It's was going to happen - that leave two space open to get players in, to improve our weak position in the team.

I don't think he got a fair crack at getting into the team but this Fulham kid looks like a goal machine at the under 18 side so that's worth a punt

Think Cowan had three different injuries during his very short spell at the club. Right decision. Good luck to him though.

Not sure what a "fair crack" is meant to mean.

He would have trained every day on top of his limited appearances and he was never going to start ahead of Corr and Eastwood.

I'm guessing he was just a stop gap after any deal for Forte fell through. The lad from Fulham has become available so we've let Don go.

Back