• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Trucking shrimper

Coach⭐⭐
Craig Reid posted this just after the final whistle. Only a speculation but have a feeling it was about us. It was deleted again a short time later but not before I had a screenshot!

3A769AB3-0563-444C-A89F-2A68EC56936B_zpsnnzmka4g.png

I'm more worried about the bottom tweet.

Besides, I'd say karma is more fitting that he's playing in the Conference. Where he belongs.

Think he deleted it after I gave him a dose of the truth. Fat prick.

To be fair to him, i'm not surprised he is bitter about his time here - I don't think he was treated particularly well and never got a fair crack of the whip IMO.

I'd probably feel the same if i was him.....

To be fair to him, i'm not surprised he is bitter about his time here - I don't think he was treated particularly well and never got a fair crack of the whip IMO.

I'd probably feel the same if i was him.....

Fair enough but he never looked particularly conditioned at the start of the season following PB's assertion that the players had gone through a tough fit camp in pre season. The other players looked in far better condition

Probably in hindsight should have been kept, Barnard and Eastwood have been very poor and it's hard to imagine Reid faring much worse. That said his tweet shows a complete lack of professionalism so good riddance.

He's just been released from Stevenage, so 'Karma' I couldn't agree any more with Craig Reid haha.

I'm more concerned about our apparent desire to copy Liverpool with all of this "We Go Again" stuff to be honest. It's embarrassing.

Back