• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Has mrsblue hacked everyone? I really don't understand this Williams fanclub and where it's come from.

Also, Wordsworth came off injured which will have impacted on Brown's plans.

Simply because he has been taken out of the U21s and taken along and we were 2-0 up and in total control.

If thats not a time to give him a run out I dont know when is.

Simply because he has been taken out of the U21s and taken along and we were 2-0 up and in total control.

If thats not a time to give him a run out I dont know when is.

Maybe it's simply the case of Williams making up numbers on the bench and being a backup.

It'd be a good question to ask Brown.

None of us have seen Williams in the first team. If Brown isn't playing him then that suggests that Brown doesn't think he's ready. Also Mooney could do with a goal and he's more important to us at the moment that Williams. Personally I think it's good for Mooney to get some minutes and if he gets a goal that will give him a lift for the weekend, because it doesn't seem like Hunt is quite ready yet.

Phil Brown has gave him 2 pro contacts since he graduated from u18s after he was top goalscorer. Hyped him up in the paper, sent him out loan done really well so recalled him. So far this season he has got 4 goals in 5 games this pre season and 4 goals in 3 games in the u21s. What more can the boy do?! Phil took him out of the u21s game today for this. Were comfortably winning 2-0 with 15 minutes to go, perfect chance for him to come and get some minutes but no, risk a senior forward even though though Noel hunt is out injured still.

I know i sound like Mrs Blue, but i am getting frustrated now and probably so Is Jason..

Phil Brown has gave him 2 pro contacts since he graduated from u18s after he was top goalscorer. Hyped him up in the paper, sent him out loan done really well so recalled him. So far this season he has got 4 goals in 5 games this pre season and 4 goals in 3 games in the u21s. What more can the boy do?! Phil took him out of the u21s game today for this. Were comfortably winning 2-0 with 15 minutes to go, perfect chance for him to come and get some minutes but no, risk a senior forward even though though Noel hunt is out injured still.

I know i sound like Mrs Blue, but i am getting frustrated now and probably so Is Jason..

Fair points. Williams also had a chance in pre-season and by all accounts was woeful.

Maybe it's simply the case of Williams making up numbers on the bench and being a backup.

It'd be a good question to ask Brown.

Pubey - "Is Williams making up the numbers on the bench and being a backup?"

Phil - "Yes Pubey"

job done!

Anyway most importantly, nice and tidy win for us! Well done on another brace Pigott and safe trip home to the travelling shrimpers:thumbsup:

Fair points. Williams also had a chance in pre-season and by all accounts was woeful.

Dont have him on the bench then, put Leonard there.

Im not saying Williams is good enough to be in the first team but he must be in Phil's mind as there was the U21s game earlier.

This was a perfect chance to give him some pitch time when the game was already won.

If he had no chance to get on the pitch he should have played in the game earlier.

Back