• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the box office realise that not all supporters live in Southend? I for one simply cannot get into Southend until Wednesday week when the collection of my tickets (if I can get through on the phone) will be a maniac scrabble with thousands of others. It is not too late to post them like normal, I think they are being unreasonable. I have this trouble everytime there is a big match. Queuing is so old fashioned and tiresome. Surely in the 21st century we could fax or e mail our requests and they could be dealt with on a first come first served basis? Heaven help us, when (and not if!) we get to the final! Come on box office get your act together and sort it out now and please, delete the Millwall match announcement that you have to listen to (at premium rate costs) for ages until someone answers the phone.
Rant over.

Queued for about an hour to get my tickets. You would think they might try and upgrade the online ticketing system so that Season tickets holders can book their own seat, without having to queue up in person, or ring up the ticketing line.

Do Southend still issue tickets via mobile now?? I remember a couple of seasons ago that they issued tickets on the mobile, and you held this up to the turnstiles and walked in

is it just your season ticket seat you can get or will the north bank be open?

North bank is open. Booked mine for both legs this afternoon by phone. Took a while to get through, but all done and both sets of tickets are available for collection from Thursday.

Had to get two additional tickets for season ticket holders.At first they said tickets had to be collected from RH,when i explained that they couldnt collect due to where they lived outside of Southend.Very nice lady who believe was ticket office manager agreed for me to take them.

Also well done for opening up before 11am

Yeah took me an hour, more confusion in the ticket office. I'm not being rude but some of the girls in there are quite dim.

Plural - girl!
It has not been my first entcounter with this person and now I avoid her like the plague. I know she is probably following instructions but serving in a ticket office is hardly brain taxing and this person certainly tests my patience

Phoned for my 3 seats , took about 20 mins to get through then spent 5 minutes giving addess post code etc , then was told i could come and collect them !! what was the point of phoning i ask ? only to be told , we can send them by post but it will cost you another fiver , why is that i ask ? because they are special tickets i'm told , whats so special about them then , are they on slate or something ? no, they are play off tickets , comes the reply . After all the special offers throughout the season wouldn't have hurt the club to post the tickets for the cost of the stamp instead of screwing more money out of the season ticket holders .

Queued for about an hour to get my tickets. You would think they might try and upgrade the online ticketing system so that Season tickets holders can book their own seat, without having to queue up in person, or ring up the ticketing line.

Do Southend still issue tickets via mobile now?? I remember a couple of seasons ago that they issued tickets on the mobile, and you held this up to the turnstiles and walked in

I was talking about this with a mate today, he was saying when we got in the league 1 play offs, they sent out an email for him to book his online. I wasn't a seaso so I don't remember but if they did, why not do it this time?

Plural - girl!
It has not been my first entcounter with this person and now I avoid her like the plague. I know she is probably following instructions but serving in a ticket office is hardly brain taxing and this person certainly tests my patience

I think I know the one you're talking about - shes on another planet!!!!!:smile:

Did the queue get smaller towards the end of the day? Had to work yesterday, so will make
my way down there today. Hoping to be in and out in 2 minutes.

North bank is open. Booked mine for both legs this afternoon by phone. Took a while to get through, but all done and both sets of tickets are available for collection from Thursday.

Again, front desk was giving a different answer to this. They would only let you have your season card seat and were advising people asking to swap later.

I was talking about this with a mate today, he was saying when we got in the league 1 play offs, they sent out an email for him to book his online. I wasn't a seaso so I don't remember but if they did, why not do it this time?

Im not sure if it was that time, but I do remember the club trying to help by emailing people saying they could book by email and asking them to send their credit card details.

A good idea in theory, but as emails arent secure it was not something they should have done.

10 to 15 mins queuing this morning. Just a few people outside the door by 9:50 am.

about half hour que at the time i got in and out just now, didnt even need my shareholder certificate or a valid season card, how bad is that.

about half hour que at the time i got in and out just now, didnt even need my shareholder certificate or a valid season card, how bad is that.

That's ridiculous, they were actively telling people yesterday they had to have one or the other with them.

I want to sit in the north for the home game but was told I would have to buy my own ticket first then move it later but they didn't know when. Firstly this is pretty rubbish advice secondly it might mean them having trouble selling my normal seat to other people. I have no faith in them at all.

That's ridiculous, they were actively telling people yesterday they had to have one or the other with them.
i asked the guy if he needed to see my shareholders certificate and he said not to worry so i just picked out my old season ticket seat and that was that.

Back