• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

During season mode on FIFA last night, this fixture came up, we won 2 - 0 and hit the bar three times, and Blair did a back flip for his celebration, now apart from the back flip. That's what I'm going for.

2-0 to us.

Grant in from the start and bring Prosser in for Gilbert, moving Barker to LB. Anyone but the wee boy Herd.

2-1 win to keep any faint play off hopes alive.

I would go for:

Morris

Clohessy Coughlan Barker Comminges

Ferdinand

Grant Hall

Sawyer

Corr Sturrock

Last edited:
I would go for:

Morris

Clohessy Coughlan Barker Comminges

Grant Ferdinand Hall

Sawyer

Corr Sturrock

I really like the look of that midfield. If all four of them play well tonight I can see a solid win on the cards.

would love nothing more than a win tonight, but think we will go down to a 2-0 loss, we need players in on loan now.

I dont understand why the game against Hereford is on Friday night seeing as we're playing tonight.

Wouldn't it have been better to be playing on Saturday afternoon to give the player more rest time between games?

Anyway lets hope we get back to winning ways although I still believe we're destined for a mid table finish this season.

I dont understand why the game against Hereford is on Friday night seeing as we're playing tonight.

Wouldn't it have been better to be playing on Saturday afternoon to give the player more rest time between games?

Anyway lets hope we get back to winning ways although I still believe we're destined for a mid table finish this season.

I think Hereford was one of those moved to a Friday night when the fixtures came out.

Obviously Crewe was one of the postponed fixtures during the snowy period and as a result had to be moved to a Tuesday.

It is unfortunate the way it has worked out. I bet the club wish they kept Hereford on a Saturday now.

Rons hit us ones again with his embargo antics, small squad, injuries, and no one decent on the bench. P S must be scratting his head on how to get us winning again. But il go for a 2 1 win, no thanks to our chairman.

Indeed. Bloody formatting won't let me though.

I'm going for a diamond shaped midfield, with Kane at the bottom, Sawyer at the top and Hall and Granty on the sides.

Morris​

Clohessy Coughlan Barker Comminges​

Ferdinand​

Grant .........................Hall​

Sawyer​

Corr Sturrock​

Like so?​

It doesn't look a bad side on paper but personally I'd swap Grant and Sawyer around.​

Morris​

Clohessy Coughlan Barker Comminges​

Ferdinand​

Grant .........................Hall​

Sawyer​

Corr Sturrock​

Like so?​

It doesn't look a bad side on paper but personally I'd swap Grant and Sawyer around.​

Good one, didn't think to put dots in there!

That's the one. With perhaps Grant and Sawyer switching now and then.

Back