• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Crowd Saturday

Special Blue

Coach⭐
Unless a Seaso or the threat of christmas shopping Who is in attendance and possibly needs their bumps felt?
I'll be there but my sanity is often questioned.

I’ll be there with my son .. couldn’t contemplate not going. What else would I do? Shopping? Gardening? I’d be checking the score every 5 mins anyway so may as well go ..

I’ll keep going and counting our opponents goals soon I’ll be able to count cards, make a fortune then **** off to somewhere hot and not face this misery ever again

4,763 home tickets sold so far. So add on the corporate etc probably looking at 5,500 to 5,750 depending on away fans.
I expect quite a few season ticket holders won't be going but they will be included in the attendance anyway.

Actually when you look at the crowds that season, it's only the away following that puts any of them over 5,000, apart from the Barnsley game on NYD.

I said after Oxford I'm done watching that drivel. After 53 years I think I'm entitled. Maybe after January I'll venture back. Never felt so disillusioned with my club as I do at the moment. My family all feel the same. My Grandson is nearly four and starting to take an interest in football. My daughter and son in law have told me I'm not to take him to the Hall. They've even bought him a Spuds kit. For those that say it does not matter...you can't really love your club.

I said after Oxford I'm done watching that drivel. After 53 years I think I'm entitled. Maybe after January I'll venture back. Never felt so disillusioned with my club as I do at the moment. My family all feel the same. My Grandson is nearly four and starting to take an interest in football. My daughter and son in law have told me I'm not to take him to the Hall. They've even bought him a Spuds kit. For those that say it does not matter...you can't really love your club.
No reason he can’t follow Spurs and have a soft spot for his local team? You know what, times like this make me even more proud to follow a lower league club not a Premier League team I can’t get a ticket for and maybe go once a season. The good times WILL return, it’s law of averages. But yeah, at the minute it’s painful, especially down the Hall. I say to my boy, it’s character building ?.. he’s a Spurs fan but it’s Southend he watches cos I ain’t taking him there .....and he’s asked (yes, asked) to go Wimbledon away on NYD. So, all isn’t lost.

Ill be there for my first game of the season. ( i live a distance away ! )
I am normally a bit of a jinx but dont think that will matter this time!
I honestly think we will win on Saturday. As it is so unexpected, i think we will pull something out of the hat.

Get yourselves down there. Our first 3 points will surprise a few and the Spread will be packed with happy Shrimpers enjoying their early Christmas surprise.......Its you that will miss out if you stay at home. Or worse still head to Lakeside.

If you don't man up, then you can't moan when your team don't.

Back