• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cup Thread - Season 22

Myself and Mrs BB both safely through.

I'm now at home to a Level V ranked #1166, with a top wage of £12k pw :thumbsup:

Mrs BB away to a level IV ranked #214. Bit trickier, but they only have a 15 man squad and PFL's are not the best.

Franchise got mashed by 10 wickets, but picked up £156k in gate receipts to make up for it :smile:

both teams still in, probably both out next week though!

last 32 for franchise team, a good first season!

My game was much closer than it should have been but we made it through and have another winnable home game. That second round win over Toffs is proving to be veey valuable, as proven by the fact he's had to sell two players since to compensate for the loss of income!

Sky Blues are out so that's two of the 13 £1m+ wagebills I'm aware of gone. Need them all to draw each other!

Just beat them in FC. Set your bowlers to V Attacking. If you can get one of the openers out they fold quite quickly.

This may be a really stupid question. Where, if anywhere, can I see the full cup draw ?

My opps are stronger than me but their general PFL is bad. Mines not spectacular but well worth the GFI gamble as I have a run of 3 easy ODs to come - one has just gone bot but I've learned the lesson and his team is not reset (apart from fitness)

Haha, how long have you been playing this game? It's under Global>Country Details in the bottom left corner.

Looks like 5 of our 7 remaining teams are heading through comfortably, only the N-Trance game looks close with Toddy looking like he's heading out.

Gives me something to watch while spending 8 hours on a treadmill!

After a 35 mile walk yesterday it's another treadmill day watching cup games. Batty already through after a throw, Dibs looking good while Vets look to be heading out. Megame + YB's too early to call.

Yep, myself and Mrs BB both through without too many probs.

Good draw for me against a level IV, although it's away. Very tough draw for Mrs BB away to Team Tadley C.C.

I got Bendigo Bullants :thumbdown:

Only saving grace is it's an NT week so they'll be down two men, should even things up a bit.

A surprisingly comfy win given their ratings! BB through as well but Dibs are out after losing a game they looked in complete control of.

Bendigo Bullants ShrimperZone CC
Top Order: elite elite
Middle Order: elite phenomenal
Lower Order: quality woeful
Seam Bowling: elite elite
Spin Bowling: elite elite
Fielding: quality respectable

Loads of mediocre teams left and I go and get Brianstoke :sick: Not even an NT week so I get the full £1.8m wagebill to face!

Toughie for Batty as well.

I'm just off to lube up. Last time I played the best team in England in the cup I got bowled out for 28, let's see if I can improve on that!

Back