• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

danburyshrimper

Manager
Southend fans should be very proud at the moment - just look around + there are former Shrimpers doing really well all over the place ... Can anyone come up with a better team at this moment in time ?

............................FEDERICI.......................................
GRANT.............CORT...............MORRISON..........MULGREW
KIGHTLY............BAILEY..........GOWER..........ROBSON-KANU
.................ROBINSON...........HOOPER............................

SUBS DANIELS,LIPTAK,DERVITTE,MOUSSA,STANISLAS,CAMPBELL-RYCE,BARNARD

What struck me was how many excellent centre backs + strikers we could pick, but not many great full backs...
Who else have i forgotten ????

I'm sure plenty of you will have serious problems with some of my picks , well , after seeing Dean Morgan & Efe Sodje's performances this week they almost sneaked in my squad !!!

Southend fans should be very proud at the moment - just look around + there are former Shrimpers doing really well all over the place ... Can anyone come up with a better team at this moment in time ?

............................FEDERICI.......................................
GRANT.............CORT...............MORRISON..........MULGREW
KIGHTLY............BAILEY..........GOWER..........ROBSON-KANU
.................ROBINSON...........HOOPER............................

SUBS DANIELS,LIPTAK,DERVITTE,MOUSSA,STANISLAS,CAMPBELL-RYCE,BARNARD

What struck me was how many excellent centre backs + strikers we could pick, but not many great full backs...
Who else have i forgotten ????

I'm sure plenty of you will have serious problems with some of my picks , well , after seeing Dean Morgan & Efe Sodje's performances this week they almost sneaked in my squad !!!

Surely Dorian Dervite ahead of Morrison?

Surely Dorian Dervite ahead of Morrison?

A player on the bench at Charlton in the Champ ahead of a player playing in the Prem and attracting the attention of other clubs?

I'll stick with Morrison :winking:

Dare I say this....But Richie Foran is still a key player at Inverness who are currently second in the scottish prem. Think he has 9 goals in 14 games or something.

Hammell at Motherwell who are doing well too.

Simon Francis could go in right back, but I really can't think of any better.

Dan Harding was a very good full-back, and is according to soccerbase a Championship regular with Forest these days.

According to the Swans website, he has made just 3 starts this season, once in the league and 2 cup games.
Must be out of favor or injured, as he'd made 22 appearances last season.

I think the players they have signed have forced him down the pecking order.

Back