• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Curry houses...

Floval Flyer

Licensed to ill⭐
I love curry me,
Mostly we go to or get take away from the Murghal Dynasty in Leigh, not been there since the Bury game so overdue a ruby

Favourite curry is Chicken Turka Dansak,

i would also recommend the Yak & Yeti - and their Timur Piro Chicken, which is actually a Tibetan dish I believe

Interested to know where you eat or recommend or even avoid in the local area.

The Bombay in the big city is the only one here for miles and its cack,you Englaners are so lucky.
My mother-in-law was born up in the mountains above Bombay and left when she was 21 and makes a great curry.
#itsallaboutme

Have always used the Akash in Benfleet but it's been a bit hit and miss lately. Next one we have we're going to try the Mumtaz in Benfleet High Street which has been highly recommended.

When I lived in the area, the Mughal Dynasty on the London Road in Leigh used to be my favourite.

Have always used the Akash in Benfleet but it's been a bit hit and miss lately. Next one we have we're going to try the Mumtaz in Benfleet High Street which has been highly recommended.

The mumtaz is OK.

There are no great Curry houses in Benfleet.

The Gulshan near the Greyhound trading estate and the Hasina in Eastwood used to be great. I haven't been to either for a long time.

My favourite is the Anupam in Great Malvern although it is a bit of a trek......

I love curry me,
Mostly we go to or get take away from the Murghal Dynasty in Leigh, not been there since the Bury game so overdue a ruby

Favourite curry is Chicken Turka Dansak,

i would also recommend the Yak & Yeti - and their Timur Piro Chicken, which is actually a Tibetan dish I believe

Interested to know where you eat or recommend or even avoid in the local area.

Is Yak and Yeti a dish or an establishment?

The Gulshan near the Greyhound trading estate and the Hasina in Eastwood used to be great. I haven't been to either for a long time.

My favourite is the Anupam in Great Malvern although it is a bit of a trek......
Tried the Gulshan a few years ago after reading rave reviews on here and it was below average.

Is Yak and Yeti a dish or an establishment?

Not sure a Yak N Yeti dish sounds too appetising :smile:

As supernaut said, it opened recently on the old Raj restaurant site. They have a few restaurants in south London already. Only been there once, but the service was excellent and the curry I had was top drawer.

Back