• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Daftest rumour yet

fbm

Blue tinted optimist⭐
On Talksport this morning, the Stockport manager was on and was asked by presenter Graham Beecroft if there was any truth in the rumours that Shaun Goater was off to them for the rest of the season.

Unfortunately there was some signal interference over the answer so I couldn't hear what he said. However, I personally think this, of all the rumours, is the most laughable. Why, in probably the last year of his career, would he want to switch from a club leading the race for the Championship to one leading the race for the Conference?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's the last day of silly season today... so expect some VERY idiotic rumours!

Besides, I thought The Goat was happy here?! In any event, if Gray is out for a couple of weeks with a hamstring injury, The Goat will be starting on Saturday...

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Jan. 31 2006,09:54)]Besides, I thought The Goat was happy here?!  In any event, if Gray is out for a couple of weeks with a hamstring injury, The Goat will be starting on Saturday...

rock.gif
No Matt, Jevons will start up front with Freddy on Saturday. You heard it here 303rd...

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SW17 Blue @ Jan. 31 2006,10:05)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Jan. 31 2006,09:54)]Besides, I thought The Goat was happy here?!  In any event, if Gray is out for a couple of weeks with a hamstring injury, The Goat will be starting on Saturday...

rock.gif
No Matt, Jevons will start up front with Freddy on Saturday. You heard it here 303rd...

tounge.gif
In the (now, exceedingly) unlikely event that we do sign Jevons by the close of play today, do you honestly think Tilly would make him play against his old club this weekend...?!

suspect.gif

[b said:
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Jan. 31 2006,09:54)]Besides, I thought The Goat was happy here?! In any event, if Gray is out for a couple of weeks with a hamstring injury, The Goat will be starting on Saturday...

rock.gif

tounge.gif
Aaargh! If I hear one more Jevons rumour I'm gonna scream!

from Yeovil site:

According to todays WDP Thommo has agreed 'terms' with 2 midfielders one lge2 ,one conference,is'tracking' a championship defender,and hopes to sign a striker on loan next week if not before!
He has also turned down a bid for gall,and 'hopes to sign extensions to the contracts or Terry and wait for it-Phil Jevons-'soon'.
Next few hours could be interesting.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ Jan. 31 2006,10:17)]
[b said:
[b said:

rock.gif

tounge.gif
Aaargh! If I hear one more Jevons rumour I'm gonna scream!
jevons will sign today on loan so tilly can see him in training then sign on a permanant
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fbm @ Jan. 31 2006,09:49)]On Talksport this morning, the Stockport manager was on and was asked by presenter Graham Beecroft if there was any truth in the rumours that Shaun Goater was off to them for the rest of the season.

Unfortunately there was some signal interference over the answer so I couldn't hear what he said.  However, I personally think this, of all the rumours, is the most laughable.  Why, in probably the last year of his career, would he want to switch from a club leading the race for the Championship to one leading the race for the Conference?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Has anyone signed Easter yet? Are we in for him?
Maybe Beecroft's after a swap deal?

Not that I think it will happen, just wondering where the rumour might have come from?

rock.gif
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Angell Delight @ Jan. 31 2006,10:26)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimpador @ Jan. 31 2006,10:23)]Has anyone signed Easter yet? Are we in for him?
Wycombe.

And who the hell is Beecroft?  
rock.gif
Dunno. Wrote it in a hurry. I doubt the talksport presenter is after a swap deal for Goater.  
oops.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Jan. 31 2006,10:13)]
[b said:
[b said:

rock.gif

tounge.gif
In the (now, exceedingly) unlikely event that we do sign Jevons by the close of play today, do you honestly think Tilly would make him play against his old club this weekend...?!

suspect.gif
Sorry, did I say Jevons? Meant to say Hayter...

biggrin.gif

Looking forward to a a loud chorus of 'Feed the Goat' on Saturday!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Clarky_Blues @ Jan. 31 2006,10:48)]What time is the transfer deadline?

I see the OS are prompting people to sign up for the SUFC text service!
Midnight for Premier-ship,
Presumably same for FL clubs.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Has anyone signed Easter yet? Are we in for him?

Not that I think it will happen, just wondering where the rumour might have come from?
Are TalkSport after our players now? Has Transfer Silly Season really got that silly?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Jan. 31 2006,10:56)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Clarky_Blues @ Jan. 31 2006,10:48)]What time is the transfer deadline?

I see the OS are prompting people to sign up for the SUFC text service!
Midnight for Premier-ship,
Presumably same for FL clubs.
isnt it 5pm for the FL

Back