• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update Dagenham Tickets on Sale

Think this is completely outrageous - we're only charging a tenner for Ipswich, what possible justification is there for this ridiculous ticket price?

Ironic thing is if we drew them in the 1st round of the FA Cup or LDV, tickets would probably just be £10.

Disgusting prices.

I for one will not be paying that. I'm sure I won't be the only one...

I would try and justify this using basic economic theory... but I don't think the club understand this, they're just desperate for the pennies and will charge anything. crazy prices, i think the turnout will be abysmal

I would try and justify this using basic economic theory... but I don't think the club understand this, they're just desperate for the pennies and will charge anything. crazy prices, i think the turnout will be abysmal

Are the prices not set by Daggers though?

It is still a joke price for a friendly.......I doubt many will bother.

Living 10 mins from Dagenham's ground (for my sins) this was always a nailed on given that I'd be attending, but I doubt it now. £14 is a complete joke and as well, we'd be crammed into that little stand at the end due to their away end being re-built.

This is a complete **** take and we should all boycott this out of principle.

Indeed, why not all go to the Youth tournament thing at RH......or, perhaps that's the idea?

Cant believe you lot arent going. Call yourself fans? The chance to see an unpronounceable Ugandan left back, a centre back who once holidayed near Spain, not to mention our new signing Steve Parmenter and our lethal strikers banging in goals from all angles. Chuck in Grants honest tackling and complete lack of theatrics and Betsys bags of skill, honestly sod the lot of you, go and support Orient!

£14 to see our kit man playing...... i like to know who produced those figures!

Back