• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cheers for the link, some good goals! makes you wonder if we'll be able to keep hold of Hall in january.

Couple of cracking goals from Hall there. Good awareness from Leonard for the first goal as well and he is proving to be quite a good signing.

No doubt clubs will be looking at Hall, but he seems to be enjoying his football here. Very rare you get a player who can bamboozle defenders like he does, score goals with both feet and put in dead ball delivery like he does.

Hopeless defending by Daggers, quality finishes by Hall and full credit to Harris for not giving up.

I think Hall owes us a full season after the way we stuck by him last year. If we didn't go up and someone came in during the summer then he'd leave with my best wishes. If we went up then he'd probably be best sticking with us.

I suspect teams will be a bit cautious about pursuing Hall until his suspended sentence is over.

I suspect teams will be a bit cautious about pursuing Hall until his suspended sentence is over.

I don't imagine that's the case at all. Football teams show very few morals when it comes to buying players - Marlon King, Lee Hughes, Joey Barton. And what Hall did was small fry compared to them.

I don't imagine that's the case at all. Football teams show very few morals when it comes to buying players - Marlon King, Lee Hughes, Joey Barton. And what Hall did was small fry compared to them.
Oh, I agree with that entirely. But, unless I have misunderstood, Hall will get sent down if he commits another offence between now and the end of his suspended sentence. Not that I think he will, of course, but other teams may not risk splashing out big money until that period is over. With a bit of luck, we'll keep hold of Hall until the summer.

Cheers for the link as was looking forward to seeing them again.

The only other thing i wanted to see was Harris's header which was excellently saved by their GK in the 2nd half as it looked like a genuine world class save by their GK!

Putting aside the issue of whether football clubs should impose additional punishments above and beyond those imposed by the Courts, I'd suggest that their criminal convictions have very much reduced the transfer fees that these players have fetched.

great 2nd goal by hall and a great away following, more than i thought their would be.

Cheers for the link as was looking forward to seeing them again.

The only other thing i wanted to see was Harris's header which was excellently saved by their GK in the 2nd half as it looked like a genuine world class save by their GK!

Yep probably Daggers best moment of the match that save, top class and how it didn't make the highlights I will never know.

Daggers should be a bit pead of with some of their defending, bit shoddy! Leonard should get a bit of praise for his quick thinking long throw for halls first, which was a great control and finish in itself.

Back