• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Indeed, Dickinson did brilliantly for all 3 goals, and can also now see why Timlin was arguing so much with Phillips and Barker in particular about the defending for the 2nd goal.

All the baloney about slagging off Dickinson...He made all 2 goals with his vision and scoerd the 3rd. Deserves to be in the team.

Great goals, the through ball from Dickinson for the 3rd was inch perfect. Their first goal was a shocker though!

You sure those are our highlights? I thought we only played long ball and Dickinson was rubbish, and didnt work as hard as Drewe Broughton.

Kane's first goal reminded me very much of a Brett Angell goal. Back in the day, Bretty's bread and butter goals were running into the box and sliding in to score....seeing Kane's first goal brought back memories

Kane's first goal reminded me very much of a Brett Angell goal. Back in the day, Bretty's bread and butter goals were running into the box and sliding in to score....seeing Kane's first goal brought back memories
Thought all 3 goals were very Freddyesque actually!

Back