• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Daily Mirror TODAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

southend4ever

I used to play a little.
Or should I say Sunday Mirror? Yes I should have... oh well chin up, care, I have been chasing a cricket ball all day.

Steve Tilson had a bid for Shaun Goater rejected.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (EastStandBlue @ July 10 2005,22:15)]Jog On
Just because you don't work during the week and get to read the papers and come on websites. You part timer.

[b said:
oh how 'football factory' has left its mark on all of us!
biggrin.gif

Set the official site as your home page, and you will never make this mistake again, because even comming on here now, you could not miss that news, we all know the site wont update in 4 days
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ July 11 2005,10:03)]
[b said:
oh how 'football factory' has left its mark on all of us!  
biggrin.gif
In my case as one of the poorest films In have ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back