• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

No firms are offering odds on a top three finish, but we have still got odds for promotion. Obviously, the potential for each team to go through via the playoffs is taken in to account with these prices but here goes, with the best odds for each team as of 3pm Monday...

Wycombe - 4/7 (1.57)
Bury - 3/4 (1.75)
Southend - 19/10 (2.90)

No firms are offering odds on a top three finish, but we have still got odds for promotion. Obviously, the potential for each team to go through via the playoffs is taken in to account with these prices but here goes, with the best odds for each team as of 3pm Monday...

Wycombe - 4/7 (1.57)
Bury - 3/4 (1.75)
Southend - 19/10 (2.90)

I'd fancy a good lay on Wycombe at that price if you could

You can bet on top 3 finish on betfair exchange as it goes we are 6.4

So, where are we now?

Come on Pubey. I want another graph.

Alright alright!

1054n5i.png

Just hope that we are still in the mix at the last game.Be better you guys needing to get updates from 2 games rather than just Wycombe.Keep you on your toes.

Alright alright!

1054n5i.png

See. That's more like the numbers we need. Well done you!

Although, given goal difference I actually think those numbers should be the other way around. Either way, we're in the best position we've been in for many a week.

Just hope that we are still in the mix at the last game.Be better you guys needing to get updates from 2 games rather than just Wycombe.Keep you on your toes.

If both us and Wycombe draw on Saturday (which is not beyond the realms of possibility) and you win, then we all go into the last game on 82 points. We would then be the least likely to go up since our goal difference would be the worst.

If both us and Wycombe draw on Saturday (which is not beyond the realms of possibility) and you win, then we all go into the last game on 82 points. We would then be the least likely to go up since our goal difference would be the worst.
Something tells me you will beat Luton.Dont take this the wrong way,i hope you dont,for my sake.Put it this way,if you play to your potential,you will beat them.Nerves can be a big factor though.We can now just go out without fear v Wimbledon.Nothing to lose.

Something tells me you will beat Luton.Dont take this the wrong way,i hope you dont,for my sake.Put it this way,if you play to your potential,you will beat them.Nerves can be a big factor though.

If I email the Football League to tell them that he have discussed this, and have agreed that Southend will beat Luton so there is no point in playing the match, can I copy you in for your support?

:winking:

Its nailed on.It never goes our way in these situations.Like i say,only one winner if,and its a big if,you play to your potential and dont let the occassion get to you.

We have played Luton 4 times (cup and replay,league) and they are nothing special.But like i say,no nerves at that stage of the season.Think they need a win too,so evens out.

.Nerves can be a big factor though....

I think this is where you really can't undervalue the presence of AB on the pitch and, no doubt, in the dressing room.

I can just imagine his experience calming everyone down and getting us prepared for each match, mentally.

We look a hungry side, believing in ourselves and it can't just be a coincidence that it's been since AB's been in the team.

The same goes for PB, who went through this whole process at Hull City, where the last few matches were crucial.

The last 2 times we have played Luton at home we have won, with James Walker scoring the winning goal on both occasions. Get him back!! :winking:

Nothing would give me more pleasure if you went up.Great set of people who welcomed a rival from day 1 to their forum.Believe me,ive joined (since left) a few other forums where you just get abuse etc for supporting a league rival team.

Nothing would give me more pleasure if you went up.Great set of people who welcomed a rival from day 1 to their forum.Believe me,ive joined (since left) a few other forums where you just get abuse etc for supporting a league rival team.

On here, for the most part, you get what you give. It's been great to have your perspective so thanks for stopping by.

Most of the time we abuse ourselves so much we hardly have the energy left to abuse rivals.

Unless they're Col Ewe or Borient of course.

I try to be as honest as i can and try to be fair in my assessment of other teams.If its not what they want to hear though,you get abuse.I think its fair to say that apart from wonderstrikes (which could go either way) there is not a great margin between us.And to hear my club supporters stating they hope we dont meet you in the play offs is testament to that.Not because we think we cant beat you but because we know that you would have the better chance of beating us over the other teams.

Back