• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Davies given touchline ban

fredheim_holm

Where art thou Tes
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/d/derby_county/6939207.stm

Derby boss Billy Davies has been handed a one-match touchline ban and a £1,750 fine by the Football Association.

He was given the ban and a £1,000 fine for using insulting and/or abusive words towards a match official during Derby's 1-0 win at Southend in January.

The Scot was also fined a further £750 and warned as to his future conduct after using insulting and/or abusive words towards a Southend steward.

It means Davies will be in the stands for Saturday's game with Portsmouth.

The FA's action means Derby assistant manager David Kelly will be in the dugout.

"It's something we will have to cope with," said Kelly.

"But I've done it before when I was at Sheffield United with Neil Warnock when he was in the stands.

"These things happen in football. If these are the cards we are dealt with, then we will get on with it."
I didn't even realise he was abusive.

Didnt he have a go at the 4th official aswell in the same game. Was it because he wasnt within his little white lined box on the touchline or something?

Cant remember if it was Davies or the clown from Leeds "Ernie" Wise.

Think its safe to say Billy gets a little carried away.....to the Shetland Isles would be ideal.

I was told he abused a southend official yet that says steward Who was the southend official he abused if it was one???

IRC i was told it was either Brian Deer < something about him being an alcoholic or something about Frankie Banks

Back