• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Think we have to accept that people will make the effort to go to Wembley but not to roots hall.i talk to plenty of people that consider themselves Southend followers without actually going to games .as much as it might wind some blues fans up wed look a bit lonely sitting in Wembley with 5000 fans

It's important we play well as day trippers could get the bug and come back, unfortunately we've always c@cked up with these big day trippers games

How many day trippers are people taking with them ?
I hope lots. I am not sure were your coming with this thread, but if its the same old thing, they only go to finals, so what, if on the other hand, your asking how many are you taking who don't go every week, ok.

We're taking a few, but at the end of the day, they are local lads and football supporters so as long as football wins on the day, who cares?

I'M A DAY TRIPPER and i'm taking myself

Not sure weather to go as batman . In a suit or my Bury kit

I would go with the Beatles but alas two are deaded...

[video=youtube;XwmtNk_Yb2Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwmtNk_Yb2Q[/video]

Im thinking of driving down on the day parking at a distant tube station then getting train to Wem . Might not have time to come for a bevvy .

should i feel scared that you want me to meet you so much .

No just being polite,as we are on here, hence The Zone being one of the top forums outside of the Prem...

Many try to impersonate us... few succeed.

Im thinking of driving down on the day parking at a distant tube station then getting train to Wem . Might not have time to come for a bevvy .

should i feel scared that you want me to meet you so much .

Yes, be afraid, be very afraid. And bring a taster with you, just in case Cricko offers to by you a drink. Know what I mean...?

Back