• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Very sad to hear of the death of Carrie Fisher, Princess Leia - one of the iconic Characters of our generation.

Now her mum, and actress Debbie Reynolds can be added to the list of legends that have passed away this year. Older zoners will remember her from her role in "singing in the rain".

I did have George Michael down as a banker for 2017 - I dreamt he died in September (there is a Tweet as evidence), then the following day in an interview Elton John said something that made me think all was not well.

Going to definitely include both adult McCann's for 2017

If your referring to the Queen, don't be so gullible, it wasn't even a believe twitter hoax. Just a guy wishing he could get a few extra days off work after January 3rd.

The latest points with a day or so to go. I have decided to bow out of running the deadpool. Gt Yarmouth Shrimper has very kindly offered to take over.

5 points:
The Big Shrimp

4 points:
Davewebbsbrain
HudsonNo1

3 points:
Gt Yarmouth Shrimper
OBL

2 points:
Clinton Baptiste - Defending Champion
Firestorm
Ian180
ORM
Sosbourne

All on 1 point:
Billericay Blue
Blueronron
C C Csiders
Crabby Shrimper
Genial Harry Grout
Napster
Rob B
Wightshrimper
Yorkshire Blue

That's a shame MIAS but thank you for everything you've done. I'm sure GYS will do a great job!

Back