• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DEADPOOL 2022

Alan Rankine of the Associates has passed away aged 64.

After leaving the Associates he had a career as a record producer working the Cocteau Twins and the Pale Fountains.

Whilst working as a lecturer in Glasgow he helped his students set up their own record label which launched the careers of Snow Patrol, Belle and Sebastian and Biffy Clyro.

Reactions: KAB
Keith Sanderson ex Queens Park Rangers player who was a member of the QPR tean to beat West Bromwich Albion in the League Cup Final at Wembley in 1967 .

Keith Sanderson ex Queens Park Rangers player who was a member of the QPR tean to beat West Bromwich Albion in the League Cup Final at Wembley in 1967 .
I was at that game and it was amazing QPR came back from two nil down to win 3-2.

Guitar Legend Jeff Beck .
So sad to hear the news, Beck's version of Hi Ho Silver Lining always seemed to be the penultimate track played at TOTS before we got chucked out to the refrain of New York New York.

I saw a documentary on Beck on BBC4 in 2018? and was fascinated by his playing style and story. I booked a ticket for his 2020 tour and I finally got to see him in 2022 after the pandemic.

He was an amazing guitarist, one of the best I have ever seen live.

P1130529.JPG

Last edited:
Back