• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Decision Day Looms

fredheim_holm

Where art thou Tes
http://www.southendunited.premiumtv.co.uk/page....00.html

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Southend United are asking supporters to attend a special day next week that will shape the direction of the Club's future.

A decision on the Blues' new stadium application will be made next week on Wednesday 24th January at Southend Borough Council.

And Southend fans are being urged to attend the D-day meeting at the Civic Centre at 2pm to show their support.

Blues Chairman Ron Martin said: "There will - as there always is - be objectors to the application, but this is a one-off opportunity for our fans to show their unanimous support for the new stadium.

"The Club will fly off the back of a favourable decision, and with a strong management team in place a new stadium and all that it will bring, is the missing ingredient for long term success."

United have already handed out thousands of 'Support the Stadium' t-shirts and fans are being asked to wear these, along with their club colours, at the meeting set to take place in the Council Chamber.

Proceedings kick-off at 2pm, but attendees should arrive from 1.30pm onwards to lend their support.

How far away is the CIVIC centre from Seevic, by bus. Just wondering if anyone knew!

Everyone that has the ability to attend this, must do so...

We need as many of us there as possible to show our support.

Spread the word to everyone you know who is in favour of this project

Think I might have to convince Kenny to pop down there, we only work around the corner.

If anyone has the time, a few well made banners would be good to see also.

smile.gif

your talkin at least 20-30 mins by bus i woulda thought. Takes about 15 mins from westcliff boys to there! and SEEVIC is much furthur away

I see the scene now, 10-15 people appearing in fake SI jackets, not being letting in and all hell braking loose. That should aid our cause
wink.gif

I wish I could come...Hopefully I can sort something out!

We need as many people to go as we can!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jay_Shrimper @ Jan. 16 2007,18:01)]I wish I could come...Hopefully I can sort something out!

Anyone got anywhere i can pictures of inside the ground ?

thanks,
jcrcr

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimper4life @ Jan. 16 2007,17:53)]your talkin at least 20-30 mins by bus i woulda thought. Takes about 15 mins from westcliff boys to there! and SEEVIC is much furthur away
yep

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jcrcr @ Jan. 16 2007,19:40)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jay_Shrimper @ Jan. 16 2007,18:01)]I wish I could come...Hopefully I can sort something out!

Anyone got anywhere i can pictures of inside the ground ?

thanks,
jcrcr
Say what?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jontosh2001 @ Jan. 16 2007,18:50)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimper4life @ Jan. 16 2007,17:53)]your talkin at least 20-30 mins by bus i woulda thought. Takes about 15 mins from westcliff boys to there! and SEEVIC is much furthur away
yep
Cheers guys.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Cricko @ Jan. 16 2007,19:52)]Il pic u up Fred im in Hadleigh
Thanks for the offer, I think my dad's gonna come along though so I'll grab a lift with him, Cheers anyway.

No Problem Fred ...anyone else stuck up this neck of the woods needing a lift give me a shout.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Jan. 16 2007,17:44)]Everyone that has the ability to attend this, must do so...

We need as many of us there as possible to show our support.

Spread the word to everyone you know who is in favour of this project
Get the day off mate we can go for a coupple in Bar Vic before hand and then one after?

Back