• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Decision Delayed

I can only imagine that somehow RM got the 600k together went there and they told him they wanted the 2.1 mill in full and he persuaded them he would need a bit more time so they have given him till Monday to find it.

Just my opinion of course.

Some say Friday .. most Monday

AArrgghh !!!!!!!!!!!

I think the club have said they will pay by Friday and therefore the court hearing has been set for Monday so, if we don't, they can put us into administration.

Seem the confusion on whether its Friday or Monday may be settled in the official statement. Seems that the debt will be paid on Friday with the Hearing due for Monday should this not actually happen.

HMRC receive an offer of payment in full five minutes before the hearing?!

Either Ron's been ****ing with us and had the money all the time or he's seriously considering a takeover bid...

Why then wasn't it settled today..this has more episodes than fekking Dallas.:dizzy:

everyone down Maxims tonight to watch Ron stick 600k on red...

Perhaps Ron's hoping for a crowd of 535,000 at Gillingham on Saturday so he can tell the court Monday that he has raised the cash.

How can a take-over be completed by Friday? A few people on here were saying it would take 6-8 weeks?

Back