• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Deeply unfashionable songs you admit to liking

Ah but the thread is whether it is fashionable.

Im not sure youd get Justin Bieber singing it.

Now if anyone admits to that, that would make it extremely uncool by being cool for 12yr olds. And a bit creepy :stunned:

slade, still gets my old foot tapping..and between you ,me and the door post,quite like some of abbas songs:blush:

slade, still gets my old foot tapping..and between you ,me and the door post,quite like some of abbas songs:blush:

1) Slade are great - but I hate that ferking Christmas song.
2) ABBA are/were genius.

Nothing to be ashamed of here.

Back in the Summer of '72, I persuaded my mum that she liked this song > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lwLbx1_ZmA< and that she should buy it so that I could play it when none of my friends were around. My alibi (if they saw it near my collection) was "Oh that's my Mum's record."

I just clicked on the link. For the love of God, please don't do that to me again.

None of the songs mentioned so far are pretty decent. Now if someone admitted that 1D's One way/Teenage Kicks was on heavy rotation 'cause it is better than the originals' then that is the time to start worrying.

I just clicked on the link. For the love of God, please don't do that to me again.
Cassidy was apparently quite rock & roll Al - used to hang out with Alice Cooper in the mad days. It all changed for him when that girl died at White City in '74. Believe it or not, I think 'Cherish,' 'How Can I Be Sure?' and 'CIBF' are great records. You can remind me of that when I buy that pint IOU.

I quite like "Moving out today" by Carol Bayer Sager.
I also occassionally listen to Max Raab who takes modern songs & does 1930's versions -I particularly like his version of "Ooops I did it again" by Britney.

One of my all time fave songs. The words are so powerful and bring me to tears

But before he went he said Semper Fi and said his only wish
Was to help some poor marine caught in a barrage
So here, take his dog tags son I know he'd want you to have them now
And we both said a prayer for a big marine named camouflage.

Back