• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Degree Results

Cheltenham Shrimper

I can now offically say that I have a Batchelor of Science Hons Degree in Information Technology and Physical Geography.

What makes this even better is that i'm the only one from my year to graduate in it. Only 2 of us done it and he's deffered his Dissertation cos he's a lazy barsteward :D

I'm so happy :D

I can now offically say that I have a Batchelor of Science Hons Degree in Information Technology and Physical Geography.

What makes this even better is that i'm the only one from my year to graduate in it. Only 2 of us done it and he's deffered his Dissertation cos he's a lazy barsteward :D

Well done Hils, out of interest what grade did you get?

Great work Hils ..see your not as Dumb as you look.;) :p

Ended up with a 2:2. Didnt miss out on a 2:1 by much though, but after the year i've had, i'm over the moon with that tbh.

Good stuff. The last year of my degree was a nightmare as well, suffered with a chest infection for much of it so missed loads of uni time, and completely muffed up my dissertation! :p

Thankfully I scraped a 2:2 - there was much celebration!

Ended up with a 2:2.

desmond_tutu.jpg

Good stuff. The last year of my degree was a nightmare as well, suffered with a chest infection for much of it so missed loads of uni time, and completely muffed up my dissertation! :p

Thankfully I scraped a 2:2 - there was much celebration!

Think i'll save my celebration until when I get home!!

What got me was the result for my Dissertation. I'm not very happy with my Dissertation tutor!! But sod it, i've passed, dont care anymore lol

Well done mate, who'd have thought it eh, Hils with a degree!!!!!

;)

Still must be some truth in those press rumours that the syllabus has been dumbed down......................

:minger:

Congratulations.

Have you got a job yet?

I'm doing work experience at a school in Chelts at the moment, but have applied to do a PGCE in ICT in September. That's a year course, then i'll be a fully qualified ICT Teacher.

what makes me laugh and no offence Hills is when I was at school I knew more about ICT then my teacher! though I suppose thats going to work in hand with the Geography aspcet to give you options

what makes me laugh and no offence Hills is when I was at school I knew more about ICT then my teacher! though I suppose thats going to work in hand with the Geography aspcet to give you options

I dont care, i've got a degree :p

Regarding the Geography, there is a lot of ICT in it nowadays, in terms of GIS and Remote Sensing and using programs like AutoCAD.

Oh, and not forgetting Google Earth ;) :D

nice one hils... i have to wait until november for my results!!!

Back