• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Did Talksport just say?...

Don't know about that as I don't listen to TS but BBC website says the following in its rumours page.
Charlton will bid £2m for Southend striker Freddie Eastwood. (Various)

If this is true will be bidding start and go higher or will be settle at 2M?

I'm 99% certain I heard talksport say that Jack Charlton has bought a £2m house in Eastwood.

Fred is proven scorer at CCC and not a one season wonder, scored goals over the past 3 season £2m is bare minimum I would like to think he would be worth £2.5m trouble is other teams know in truth we are a seller as we wants away.

Anyone know a Sugar Daddy i see Robbie Fowler hasnt had one offer since released by Liverpool - Day Dreaming I know but could you imagine a one R Fowler as a Freddy replacement

Well, this joke of a site suggests £2.75m plus add-ons.

http://www.watford.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=71716

I love that site. I swear it's like The Day Today in web format. My favourite article is the one which claims Eastwood visited Vicarage Road for talks:

"Watford target Freddie Eastwood has walked away from his meeting with the club impressed with what he heard. Sources close to the Eastwood camp said 'Fred was impressed with what he heard'". :hilarious: :hilarious:

I love that site. I swear it's like The Day Today in web format. My favourite article is the one which claims Eastwood visited Vicarage Road for talks:

"Watford target Freddie Eastwood has walked away from his meeting with the club impressed with what he heard. Sources close to the Eastwood camp said 'Fred was impressed with what he heard'". :hilarious: :hilarious:

I love cut-throat 'journalism' like that.

I'm sure Slipperduke was impressed! :hilarious:

Back