• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Did the ticket office get robbed again?

dashman

Dash De Shrimper
Via a trusted friend I heard that electronics were stolen from the ticket office with fans personal details on?

Anyone verify that?

It is true and I think its been twice in a week, when we and picked the flags up for col u one of the girls told us, the systems where down not stolen.

Ask Yellow army he knows everything about the club some how :)

I've just been there and the doors to the ticket office were locked with the left door boarded up and a window just to the right of the doors was boarded up. When I got inside the big TV was gone so I'm guessing thats been swiped again! This time taking the media box which they need to make the telly work where last they nicked it they forgot that bit!!

Hmm.

"Trusted friend" with inside knowledge of a hit on the ticket office, eh?

Sounds suspicious to me!

I have heard the robber was desperate to get his hands on the Huddersfield away tickets.

We all know its bound to be a sell out - I imagine if the thief can avoid the unwanted attention of the Essex flying squadthe he can expect to make a tidy sum selling them on the black market.

And they say crime dosent pay.

That'll teach Ron for going to the press with a "It's no good without the media box" attitude, he's just told them what they need, let the insurance sort it all out wait 3 months, come back take it all, bonzer, two screens and a media box.

This wasn't what all the kerfuffle was after the match the other night was it? Police helicopters and loads of sirens?

With all due respect, I very much doubt they would scamble a police helicopter because someone stole SUFC's TV :D

It's just as we were walking up Shakespeare Drive after the match, the helicopter seemed to be making a bee line for and then hovering over the that part of Vic Avenue - didn't think it was anything to do with rowdy supporters!

It's just as we were walking up Shakespeare Drive after the match, the helicopter seemed to be making a bee line for and then hovering over the that part of Vic Avenue - didn't think it was anything to do with rowdy supporters!

Two schools(!) of thought OBL!

1) They did it while the game was on or...

2) They were smarter and did it last night.

Best I've got I'm afraid you glue sniffer lol!

Nice quote from Ken, "people know the state the club's in" - slightly tongue in cheek there? ;)

And there's plenty you can do about windows! Stick bars on them or get extra toughened glass!

yet again they are telling the theives how to get around the security on laptops to get around them.

seem to remember this happening last time.

Nice quote from Ken, "people know the state the club's in" - slightly tongue in cheek there? ;)

And there's plenty you can do about windows! Stick bars on them or get extra toughened glass!

I actually said that to provide 24 hour security would cost the club a fortune, amongst other things.
Please leave my tongue out of it, you lustful one.

Back