• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Did you buy anything from the Club shop yet?

Did you buy anything

• Total voters

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
So with the Club shop now well stocked with all new merchandise, with more coming in this week did you buy any of the new sportswear yesterday or are you intending to over the next few weeks.

BTW the new kit is already sorted, on order and will be available late July, I presume at MTBD.

d2c065c0-dd5f-11ee-98f4-8926940b835b.jpg

In my opinion, the middle one is the best colour mix. Very nice. The dark blue would have been much better with white instead of yellow. Whoever designed the pocket areas wants shooting. The huge colour strip grabs the eye too much, and shouldn't be there.

Would have liked to pick a few bits up for my young son. But didnt see anything to buy.

Red? Red? ... no. Not sure about the grey too much.. although I don't have a problem with yellow, it's not our real or traditional colour with the blue. If I had to... the grey one

Bought myself a bobble hat. Wanted a SUFC one for ages so was pleased to see them for sale. New kits look OK but nothing earth shattering. Red looks OK but doesnt feel the right colour choice for SUFC

What range do they have for children and babies?

Unsure I’ll buy anything for myself, but I would for my two boys if there is stuff in their sizes? My eldest has this seasons away kit in 3XS, but that’s big. Will they have any of the training or leisure wear in those types of sizes?

Will we finally have a range for babies? My youngest is 7 months old, and only has a blanket that my mum knitted from when my eldest was a baby.

No not yet, gonna wait and see what else happens, the one Ralph is in is the nicest one, would buy the blue and yellow if it didn't have the yellow on the pocket. This may of been mentioned but do these colours of tops have anything to do with next seasons 3 kit colours?

I didn't get a chance to go in there yesterday but will attempt a visit pre the Dorking match

It would ne nice if the club store website could be updated so i can peruse the latest offerings. I'm sure its in the process of being updated.

Has anyone seen any Southend bucket hats in the shop? Would love one for the summer

I had a look on the macron website at the various designs the players are wearing and they are all slim fit. While that might be fine for the players do they think none of the fans watching are overweight etc.

I didn't buy anything but seeing the club shop shut after the match yesterday shows an appalling lack of commercial sense.

What range do they have for children and babies?

Unsure I’ll buy anything for myself, but I would for my two boys if there is stuff in their sizes? My eldest has this seasons away kit in 3XS, but that’s big. Will they have any of the training or leisure wear in those types of sizes?

Will we finally have a range for babies? My youngest is 7 months old, and only has a blanket that my mum knitted from when my eldest was a baby.
I spoke to the guy in store yesterday, smallest in leisure wear is 3xs but replica shirts may go smaller.

The staff had probably been working all day so wouldn’t expect the poor guys to still be working 730 on a Saturday night,
They could have had different people.working in there.

It would make.sense to be open when there are 8000 odd fans there.

They could have had different people.working in there.

It would make.sense to be open when there are 8000 odd fans there.
Best you send a email to Macron and ask them why they was closed on a Saturday evening

Best you send a email to Macron and ask them why they was closed on a Saturday evening
If they don't want to make money at a prime time it's up to them. I was just pointing out they could have more than one shift of staff working if they wanted to.

If they don't want to make money at a prime time it's up to them. I was just pointing out they could have more than one shift of staff working if they wanted to.
I wonder how much custom they would have got... apart from you of course. After the game I just wanted to get home asap and have my first beer of the day .... driving so sadly no pre-match pints. But back on topic I will buy one of the jackets. Probably the dark blue and yellow but will decide once I've seen them in the flesh to see if those pockets look as bad as they do in the photos!

Back