• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I used to work at the club just over 20 years and general club employees knew not very much until it happened. These days the internet has made the world a smaller place and nowadays that means they get the news about 5 minutes before it breaks on SZ.

I think an important source of information is a chap called Graminoid ! But he is not subject to confidentiality because he is just a grass !:smile:

I used to work at the club just over 20 years and general club employees knew not very much until it happened. These days the internet has made the world a smaller place and nowadays that means they get the news about 5 minutes before it breaks on SZ.

When do the club staff get told about the news stories that break on SZ but never actually happen ?

I don't work for the club in an official capacity but I have written SUFC on the inside of toilet cubicle doors the length and breadth of the country so I am more of an unofficial ambassador.

I know someone who works at the club.

However that counts for nothing, its not like the CEO and Manager email all their staff with every potential transfer deal that they are working on.

Back