• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Does trolling exist on SZ?

Deos trolling exist on SZ?

• Total voters
I personally always find it amusing when one finds people using pseudo intellectual quotations to cover a lack of understanding of a subject. Management at it's best, if you don't understand then fudge the issue and then hope nobody else does either.

This thread has all the hallmarks of being directed at me without mentioning my name. I'm not bloody stupid.

I do not go trolling.

I post in the PUB section only 99% of the time.

This board has a few headcases hell bent in driving me away. It won't happen. Engage in a conversation with me and i'm a top bloke.

Mess with me and you will come under it. I can't be clearer then that.

The choice is yours.

get over yourself.

I personally always find it amusing when one finds people using pseudo intellectual quotations to cover a lack of understanding of a subject. Management at it's best, if you don't understand then fudge the issue and then hope nobody else does either.

Actually,they weren't quotations at all but book titles.If you'd read them you'd know that.:smile:

Actually,they weren't quotations at all but book titles.If you'd read them you'd know that.:smile:

and if you knew me you'd know that I do read. Mainly works on the political situation 1840-1914, alongside those of the development of the Royal Navy. Oh, sorry, I forgot, I've never studied British History have I?

I might also add that it's maybe a little ironic to mock someone for a perceived lack of intellect less than a day after complaining about cyber bullying. That will no doubt be lost on you though

Last edited:
and if you knew me you'd know that I do read. Mainly works on the political situation 1840-1914, alongside those of the development of the Royal Navy. Oh, sorry, I forgot, I've never studied British History have I?

I might also add that it's maybe a little ironic to mock someone for a perceived lack of intellect less than a day after complaining about cyber bullying. That will no doubt be lost on you though

No, I see the irony all right.Just as I see that you and other people like MC etc are members of The Right Wing Group(a group within a group)on SZ.

You do me honour. I believe it may have been Billy Bragg that once said, 'If no one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man.'

How exactly do I "honour" you? :unsure:
btw Nice bump for BB's "Waiting for the great leap forward."
Don't think he was thinking of you and your motely little gang when he wrote it though.:nope:

I do apologise for that remark.I meant to say "modern British History." Unfortunately, as you'll know,(since you aplogised for it, yourself, in a pm to Uncler Leo)the thread was closed before I could correct my error.

Trolls? yeah there might be one or two, but when the going gets tough they tend to run to a mod friend for help.

Back