• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DTS

The Business
I haven't seen any press on it as such but my spies tell me Dom Iorfa Junior who is 15 has been sold to Wolves after turning down a host of top clubs. Anyone got any ideas how much we got for him? Also is this a big loss.

I saw him once on the Liverpool game and as a defender that played in a defence that let in 9 goals it wasn't fair to judge him.

he was only back up for our youth team so dont see it being much, maybe add- ons after games and so on.

I have no idea what sort of fee we received (if any!). It was briefly mentioned at the recent Q&A with Ricky and Kane - Ricky was fairly clear that we will only sell youngsters on if it benefits both us and the youth in question. Whether that means he didn't think he would make it,so we should take a fee now, or if he will make it with better coaching and facilities at a Prem league club and we would benefit long term with a structured deal on the player I'm not sure. As Dave said I've only seen him at the Liverpool game so not sure of his capabilities! Is Exiled around anywhere to shed any light on him??

he was only back up for our youth team so dont see it being much, maybe add- ons after games and so on.

That's not completely true. In fact it's not true at all. He was an Under 16, which is why he only made a few appearances for the Under 18's, it's not that he was 'back up'.

That's not completely true. In fact it's not true at all. He was an Under 16, which is why he only made a few appearances for the Under 18's, it's not that he was 'back up'.

he only played due to injuries this season and the odd youngster that went up to the first team as they got left short, speak to him yourself and find out, he only went to wolves as on say so by his dad as his dad is not in this country at the mo and thought he would get better coaching at wolves.

Back