• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Dorking away - Tuesday 15 August - ALL-TICKET - SOLD OUT

Tommy2holes

Life President⭐
Given that Dagenham tickets have sold so quickly. Anyone planning on going should probably get their tickets pretty soon.

I think we only have about 600 odd allocation.

Beat daggers Saturday and they will be like gold dust.

Last edited:
They said that last year about 600, but in the end there was a lot more than there, and the area behind the goal all be it a bit flat in elevation could hold a lot more than the 600

Off their website

AWAY END UPGRADE - WE'RE A WORK IN PROGRESS SO PLEASE BEAR WITH US!

Ground improvement works to be completed March 2023, including:

Away Standing:

- New 1200 Spectator Terrace

- Improved Food Outlets

- Additional Toilet Facilities

Off their website

Away Standing:

- Improved Food Outlets

Oooo wonder if drum is allowed now then

Off their website

Away Standing:

- Improved Food Outlets

Haha….should have done all that last season. Will still be a cr*ppy ground, no idea how it meets NL criteria.

Haha….should have done all that last season. Will still be a cr*ppy ground, no idea how it meets NL criteria.
well we did stand on the new terrace area which is awful as the terrace is only a few inches high. Portaloos were a joke and i didnt buy food so cant comment

We were in the new super updated away end last season. I think we were the first fans to use it and as shrimperjon says the view is awful. We must have had about 700 there and that was more than should be allowed.... but the capacity is apparently 1,200.
Not knocking Dorking that much as there is obvious restrictions they have had to adhere to.

Tickets available here.

Want to go to get this ground ticked off but can’t because of work! Had the same issue last year when it was rearranged from a Saturday to a Tuesday. Maybe next season!

Yeah looking at this the return train journey gets me back to Chalkwell at 1.30am! Plus would have to finish work early. Though the ground doesn’t look far from the station. I guess most will drive, or get the coaches. I’m still tempted.

1,200 I think

Be great to fill it out but around 800 is more likely. Having said that, if we muller the daggers on Saturday who knows.

Got my two and looking forward to it.

Any ideas of the best pub pre match for food drinks etc and parking ?

Yes, would be interested to see it. Hopefully a lot better than last season

Back