• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Dorking Wanderers v Southend United, Tuesday 15th August, 19:45ko, NL

Starting XI and result

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Car full and leaving just after 4. Straight to the kings arms for a pre match pin tor two and some food.

Cmon you blues

Personally feel the support of our fans must make our players feel invincible and give them an extra boost. The noise we made at Dagenham at the weekend must have made the Daggers players sit there and think f*ck me that would be incredible each week. I have no doubt we will have the same noise again tonight even though like myself I reckon a few others lost their voices for a few days. Buzzing for this one again!

Can’t make tonight so will be streaming as will my son. Anyone know if we purchase a match pass can we both use it to watch on 2 different devices or will we both need a separate one?

Can’t make tonight so will be streaming as will my son. Anyone know if we purchase a match pass can we both use it to watch on 2 different devices or will we both need a separate one?
When I tried to change devices watching a game last season it refused to let me, but that may have changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back