• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dover released list

Note Joe Bedford, former youth teamer.

Josh Bexon kept on, another former youth.

Josh Passley - Right back who played 40 games for daggers in the EFL. Played over 100 games in the National for Dover, so is experienced at this level. 26 years old as well, which bodes with Phil Brown wanting 27/28 year olds who can play 40 games a season & bridge the gap between youth players and olddd boys. Could make sense if Elvis goes

Jack Munns - You can find him on youtube, will instantly remind you of Jack Payne. 5ft5 and loves be on the ball and play in the hole (number 10, behind strikers) Got a good mixture of football league & National league experience with Hartlepool, Cheltenham, Daggers and Dover. Again, also 27 years old, ties with PBs quota.

Ade Azeez - Says he is a striker but when I have seen him and where he mostly plays now is out wide as an inside forward. When he played against us for AFC wimbledon he was very quick. Doesn't score too many goals, but 6ft1 and quick who can play out wide is effective. Once again, mixture of EFL and National experience who is 27 years old.

These are the only 3 that resemble something that would make sense and for us to be interested in. The rest either don't match the quota we need/want, or just aren't good enough, or I don't know about them?

We'll sign a few, then wheel them out after a disastrious history making god awful run of 3 months that will effectively send us down.
And people will still say we are better off with Martin !

Not convinced there is anything there to improve on what we have really. Gobern can play a bit but he seems to have lost his way. De Havilland might be worth thinking about as a squad player, a sizeable defender who can be a threat at set pieces.

I think if we start picking up multiple players from a struggling NL side then even I will be protesting at RH about out lack of ambition!

Back