• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Drewe Broughton

Say what you like about Drewes ability, he will ALWAYS be fondly remembered by me for scoring THAT goal against the Ewes :Worthy: :Worthy:

Not at the game I watched.

Was defo Drooooooooo..

No, it was Tes' away goal that sent us to Cardiff.

Col Ewe still trailed on away goals when Izzet scored at Roots Hall. Like Duncan Jupp's goal at Cardiff, Drewe's goal made no difference to the final outcome other than extend our cushion.

Bramble (and Eastwood) scored the all important goals.

No, it was Tes' away goal that sent us to Cardiff.

Col Ewe still trailed on away goals when Izzet scored at Roots Hall. Like Duncan Jupp's goal at Cardiff, Drewe's goal made no difference to the final outcome other than extend our cushion.

Bramble (and Eastwood) scored the all important goals.

AWAY GOALS DO NOT COUNT IN FLT SEMI-FINALS !!!!!!!!!

Matt, PLEASE just for once admit you are wrong about something ...

It was 3 all on aggregate when Drewe scored and seeing as away goals would not count double in the event of a draw we were heading for penalties so ner :raspberry:

Fair enough, I thought they did.

He's still an absolute donkey.

Total donkey who should never have been allowed to become a Professional footballer, complete waste of space on the pitch...A bit of effort and 1 memorable goal is no way enough to call this donkey a legend .....In case you don't understand i am not the biggest fan of Mr Broughton ;-)

Much as I love Drewe, who for me was as much a saturday legend (in an eddie the eagle kinda way), I am thanking our lucky stars that we are probably under an embargo, so there was no danger of Tilly sending him back here!!

Back