• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DRUMS ON SATURDAY

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Sep. 23 2004,21:53)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy_S @ Sep. 23 2004,21:48)]As long as you're no where near the Greens, bang away to your hearts content!
tounge.gif
Seconded
Thirded

the east green's is starting to sound like a good location
biggrin.gif

(only joking for anybody ready to rip my head off, lol)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (east stand drummer boy @ Sep. 23 2004,23:09)]yer good idea kier! u got pm to fella! well were in east yellows or blues is that far enough away but be ware we got 4 drums a trumpet!
What language is this?

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Sep. 24 2004,12:09)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (east stand drummer boy @ Sep. 23 2004,23:09)]yer good idea kier! u got pm to fella! well were in east yellows or blues is that far enough away but be ware we got 4 drums a trumpet!
What language is this?

rock.gif
tellytubian.

Jack's the scarlet one!

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (east stand drummer boy @ Sep. 24 2004,14:45)]cheerz guys lol!

well no were in east blacks is this far enough away lol!
whose doing it jack, get over to the f block fella...

we will be from next home game it looks like all people have to do is oppose to us in the east stand or no one join in today in the east and where over in a shot! Just its mainly to get ron martin stop winging at the commericial department lol!

sorry southend4ever also
theres

TRUEBLUE - if u read this u need to call me or dont forget meet at 2!
KEIR_SMITH- sorry fella i hope u read this if not will contact u but two oclock outside recetion!not half 2!
MYSELF
AND A MATE and maybe a trumpet player freind!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (east stand drummer boy @ Sep. 25 2004,10:44)]sorry southend4ever also
theres

TRUEBLUE - if u read this u need to call me or dont forget meet at 2!
KEIR_SMITH- sorry fella i hope u read this if not will contact u but two oclock outside recetion!not half 2!
MYSELF
AND A MATE and maybe a trumpet player freind!
Will Mummy and Daddy be with you?

wink.gif

Back