• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dudfield

His name creeps up everywhere at the moment. I tried to find a list of players that are on his books, but had no joy. If anybody has more luck, put a link in.

He's forever mentioned up here just now as he's trying to punt half of the Southampton team on to Gordan Strachan @ Celtic.

His fingers must be in so many pies.
What's the matter with him (if he was/is in hospital) ? Anybody know?

It has also been publicised that Cardiff were skint, i know that is another subject, but they were given a loan by the PFA which stopped them going into administration, losing 10 points and their championship place.

On the other hand it also would indicate that the majority of agents are lying, money grubbing scumbags. I always like the comment "this is a good deal for us" - not the individual player mind but "us".

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ July 20 2005,16:13)]He's forever mentioned up here just now as he's trying to punt half of the Southampton team on to Gordan Strachan @ Celtic.

His fingers must be in so many pies.
What's the matter with him (if he was/is in hospital) ?  Anybody know?
Well with his fingers in so may pies it is quite likely that he has developed a coeliac related condition that can be triggered by exposure to, amongst other things, pastry.

I suggest, therefore, a gluten free diet for Mr Cody.

Back