• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Duguid strikes again

MC BLUES

First XI
Saw this on the Ewes board.

Wonder what all those Ewes who post on here will say now about their cheating captain...??

madlad2

Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:04 am    Post subject: Duguid vs Hendrie  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the pleasant Mr Hendrie's interaction with a few of our players n Saturday, i.e. Garcia's Face and Izzet I have once again looked at the accidental collision between Duguid and Hendrie in the secod half.

It is clear on U's world and the highlights that Deeno put up and if you look closely you can clearly see Doogie give Hendrie a thoroughly good tw&tting with his right hand/fist.

Good on yer Doogie.

So why aren't Stoke screaming for video evidence to get that irritating little sh*t into trouble then? First I've heard about any of this.

nevereatwhitesnow has the right attitude on their message board. If this is all true, it proves that Duguid is a disgrace and deserves a lengthy ban
mad.gif

Is the little pr1ck's messageboard up & running on his site again yet?
Hopefully the amount of spam he's now receiving is eating into his webspace!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Dec. 19 2006,11:29)]Is the little pr1ck's messageboard up & running on his site again yet?
Hopefully the amount of spam he's now receiving is eating into his webspace!
Still disabled  
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Larry @ Dec. 19 2006,11:57)]All this anger.  Very distructive.
I think I speak for a vast majority on this site when I start a chant of.............

F**K OFF LARRY
F**K OFF LARRY
F**K OFF LARRY

tounge.gif

Two interesting quotes on their board. Firstly:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I am trying to form an opinion on you based on your posts - you are either fairly intelligent and deliberately seek to provoke reactions by posting controversially or you are a simpleton who doesn't have the capacity to enter into a meaningful debate. I'm sure your next few words of wisdom will help enlighten me.

Is CS J leading a double life?
oops.gif
tounge.gif

Secondly:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Some of you want to get out more and away from Layer Road where you will see that sort of thing happening in every game. Did he cut him , give him a black eye., some of you would be more suited to watching swimming rather than football. Basket ball. volley ball, cricket, hockey, Rugby and many more sports are more threatening than football. The ladies team is tougher than the mens load of whinging he hit me sir plonkers.

Someone want to pop onto that thread and point out that they have just shot Duguid down in flames with that gem? He has to be the ultimate (lying) "he hit me sir plonker"

Thank you, thank you fans. I mean that most sincerley, folks!

(any typos in that? God, some people are so petty!)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Dec. 19 2006,13:26)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Some of you want to get out more and away from Layer Road where you will see that sort of thing happening in every game. Did he cut him , give him a black eye., some of you would be more suited to watching swimming rather than football. Basket ball. volley ball, cricket, hockey, Rugby and many more sports are more threatening than football. The ladies team is tougher than the mens load of whinging he hit me sir plonkers.

Someone want to pop onto that thread and point out that they have just shot Duguid down in flames with that gem? He has to be the ultimate (lying) "he hit me sir plonker"
Good point SIAK.

Still waiting to hear what the likes of TrOublegum?? and his mates have to say about this.

It seems a real pity the refs assistant didn't see this incident. I wonder if the Ewes fans would still defend the cheat if he was then banned for 3 games?!

My sort? A fellow football supporter? How very dare you!

Oh well. Make sure you get this Doogy thing out of your system at Roots Hall next year. Probably the last chance you'll get for a while.

Ta ta!

Back