• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dull versus Filthy

Aniston or Joli

• I'm Team Aniston

Votes: 38 80.9%
  • I'm Team Jolie

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • I'm Team Bart

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters

Southend_Lady

Ginger Sam
I think this debate needs to be settled following on from the thread on Jennifer Aniston's new calendar.

Personally I think Aniston has the edge over Jolie and I've said it before and I will say it again, I would jump into bed with Aniston in a heartbeat. Jolie to me looks like a walking tattoo and in need of a good wash.

What camp are you in? Team Aniston or Team Jolie? Where do you stand after the divorce between Pitt and Aniston and do you think Jolie is to blame. Get voting good people.

Aniston all the way. If you were with Jolie you'd probably come home to find another ethnic baby added to her Benneton collection....

I think this debate needs to be settled following on from the thread on Jennifer Aniston's new calendar.

Personally I think Aniston has the edge over Jolie and I've said it before and I will say it again, I would jump into bed with Aniston in a heartbeat. Jolie to me looks like a walking tattoo and in need of a good wash.

What camp are you in? Team Aniston or Team Jolie? Where do you stand after the divorce between Pitt and Aniston and do you think Jolie is to blame. Get voting good people.

Depends if this is now or in the past?

Up until about 2003, Aniston. Then I went Jolie mad for 5 years. Now I reckon I'd revert to Aniston as shes got more to prove...

Calendar thread? Link please...

Has to be Aniston for me because of her resemblance with my lovely wife

Although....Jolie's lips around my.........

Back in a min

:whistling:

This thread needs pictures - I'm with Jen

Jennifer-Aniston.jpg

Without a doubt miss Aniston, how this gorgeous down to earth beauty isn't snapped up i dont know, as for jolie.....she looks far to much like her dad for my liking:thumbdown:

can I have both?...Aniston on even numbered days and Jollie for odd numbered days....its only fair for them, isnt it?

I love the way some blokes have bought up the subject more than once about airbrushing!!!! Half the women you all oggle at have been airbrushed beyond belief which is why a lot of males out there have an unrealistic view on what they expect their women to be like.

Few celebrities are actually naturally beautiful without their make up and stylists. I really like Cheryl Cole for instance but I would love to see her without her make up on to see how different she looks. Where as Katie Price without make up is still a very pretty lady - esp after seeing her in I'm a celebrity. I do think many of the good looking famous men are usually more naturally good looking as they don't have the joys of make up like women do.

I love the way some blokes have bought up the subject more than once about airbrushing!!!! Half the women you all oggle at have been airbrushed beyond belief which is why a lot of males out there have an unrealistic view on what they expect their women to be like.

Few celebrities are actually naturally beautiful without their make up and stylists. I really like Cheryl Cole for instance but I would love to see her without her make up on to see how different she looks. Where as Katie Price without make up is still a very pretty lady - esp after seeing her in I'm a celebrity. I do think many of the good looking famous men are usually more naturally good looking as they don't have the joys of make up like women do.

and you think most of them 'men' dont wear some kind of make up, or been altered in some ways?

and you think most of them 'men' dont wear some kind of make up, or been altered in some ways?

Male and female make up is very different though isn't it?

And very little make up or "touching up" done here I'd suggest, yet still looks beautiful
Jennifer-Aniston1.jpg

Oh of course I do, not to mention the stylists they have too. Just trying to look at it from both sides. I also know that most men in mags are airbrushed too - as much as most of us women hate to admit it, I am sure the pic of David Beckham in "those" pants is not natural!

I guess really I was thinking more in the real world. If men are bad looking then there isn't a lot they can do about it. However, there are plenty of female trolls out there that slap on the make up to look half decent, when they prob give blokes a fright on a Sat morning when they wake up next to them. The term Coyote Ugly* comes to mind.

*When you would rather chew off your own arm to get away, than risk waking the girl you woke up next to.

Back