• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dust your boots off. (Side for Sheff Wed)

DTS

The Business
Tomorrow as we all know we have no Macca, Hammell, Barrett or Clarke.

Looking very shakey to say the least. So I reckon till is looking at the following team.

FLAVS

HUNT PRIOR SODJE CHE THE CRAB

OH-AH JCR KING KEV G-MAN FORAN

BRADDERS FRED THE GOD

Personally would like to see Foran and Bradders swap and Francis in for Hunt due to personal preference.

That seem about right......Dont fancy our chanes much but will be there.

Looking very shakey to say the least. So I reckon till is looking at the following team.

FLAVS

BRADDERS FRED THE GOD

Personally would like to see Foran and Bradders swap and Francis in for Hunt due to personal preference.

Think i'd be tempted to put Foran up front and get Bradders back in Midfield.

FLAVS

BRADDERS FRED THE GOD

From your line up it appears that i've already been selected to play alongside Maher. I will give it my best shot and try not to make Kev look to ordinary :thump:

Wednesday are on a terrible run, haven't won in 9 games and lost 7 of those.

I think an early goal against could break either side. It's going to be another tense one.

Keep the faith!

:)

I will bring my boots but I refuse to play left back - a poor game at this stage of my career could ruin everything -

Back