• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DVD from Saturday

Shrimpergonzo

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver⭐
Staff member
If like me you don't have Sky sports and forgot to ask anyone to record it, someone is selling a DVD recording on eBay for £2.50 - inc. p&p. Seems like a good idea to me. Here's the link:

eBay DVD

Yes - great deal (that's what I meant by "inc. P&P" !)

just to let you fine people know, i also recorded the entire skysports coverage from saturday at the milstad onto dvd but, being the dingbat as i am, i set my recorder on the lowest quality setting. it's perfectly watchable but by no means proper dvd quality. if anyone would like a copy, i'm sure something can be sorted out.

i'm not interested in charging people. just the supply of a blank disc will do me. if anyone's interested, message me or click here to go to my website and email me from there.

jeez, this constant smiling after saturday's events is hard work...not!!!  
biggrin.gif

yeah cheaper from ebay than the club. And plus buying it off ebay menas your guarenteed fab commentery unlike the ones avaliable at the club for about triple the price. EBAY HERE I COME.

Bought mine for £2.25 earlier this week from someone in Sheffield, it should come tomorrow
smile.gif
cant wait to watch it.

Back